Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Net10 BYOP Sims at Dollar General

Carriers
    AT&T Go Phone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by annepani View Post
    Almost all of them seem to be ATT only or iPhone only. None of them specifically stated they contained 3 sim cards. Only one of them even sort of implied it -- 'compatible with ATT, T-Mobile and unlocked.' That was item #170919015950 from discount_sim_cards. shopcelldeals also had it but it was $2.99.

Which one did you get? Which seller did you buy from?
    That is the exact item # and seller I bought for my son on Ebay and I actually bought one for myself too. (ships from Commack NY).

The seller says its compatible with Att, Tmobile or any unlocked gsm as you have mentioned above.

I sent him a message regarding if it contains three sims but no reply as of yet.

I'm getting tired of my Tmobile Exhibit ll on edge all the time (no 3g in my area on Tmobile but can get H+ on At&t) so I may go back to Att via net 10.

I have an Inspire and my son has an Atrix. My wife is still with st VZW with her Proclaim.

Anyways the packaging for this Ebay item looks a bit different from what I've seen in Best Buy but for .99 including shipping I couldn't pass this by.

Carriers
    AT&T Go Phone
    Feedback Score
    Didn't get reply from seller so I will just post if it has the 3 Sims when I get this item.

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gate115 View Post
    Didn't get reply from seller so I will just post if it has the 3 Sims when I get this item.
    I'm sure it won't. I've ordered 3 different ones and they all came in a blue packaging with one SIM card.

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    That is the exact item # and seller I bought for my son on Ebay and I actually bought one for myself too. (ships from Commack NY).

The seller says its compatible with Att, Tmobile or any unlocked gsm as you have mentioned above.

I sent him a message regarding if it contains three sims but no reply as of yet.

I'm getting tired of my Tmobile Exhibit ll on edge all the time (no 3g in my area on Tmobile but can get H+ on At&t) so I may go back to Att via net 10.

I have an Inspire and my son has an Atrix. My wife is still with st VZW with her Proclaim.

Anyways the packaging for this Ebay item looks a bit different from what I've seen in Best Buy but for .99 including shipping I couldn't pass this by.
    Unlock your Exhibit II and use it on Gophone, with that phone you can get unlimited everything for $50 on AT&T with no need to purchase a separate data plan. I'm looking for one myself.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto Zap View Post
    I'm sure it won't. I've ordered 3 different ones and they all came in a blue packaging with one SIM card.
    I think there is a good chance the one gate115 ordered will have the 3 sims. That is why I picked it out from all the rest after reading all the descriptions. I am interested to hear from gate115 how many sims are actually in the kit he ordered.

Carriers
    AT&T Go Phone
    Feedback Score
    I think there is a good chance the one gate115 ordered will have the 3 sims. That is why I picked it out from all the rest after reading all the descriptions. I am interested to hear from gate115 how many sims are actually in the kit he ordered.
    I will most definitely report that here so we will all know. The seller has not sent a reply as if it's three so i'm awaiting the item.

Carriers
    AT&T Go Phone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto Zap View Post
    I hope it's three but won't know till I get it. His pic was the red Sim card packaging however, the blue was shown next to it but it was a sample of the $50 card needed for this Sim.

Carriers
    AT&T Go Phone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmk76 View Post
    Unlock your Exhibit II and use it on Gophone, with that phone you can get unlimited everything for $50 on AT&T with no need to purchase a separate data plan. I'm looking for one myself.
    Thnx zmk76 but it will only work Edge on Att with the Exhibit ll and that's why i'm considering net 10 at&t Sim since my Inspire is H+ At&t and i'm bit tired of Tmobile edge only in my area.

I'd like to unlock it however.

Feedback Score
    I hope it's three but won't know till I get it. His pic was the red Sim card packaging however, the blue was shown next to it but it was a sample of the $50 card needed for this Sim.
    I think you are getting the kit with 3 sim cards. The sim kits on bestbuy.com and compusa.com both show the red packaging. Here is the description from the bestbuy site:

'What's included in the package'

Features AT&T mini SIM card, AT&T micro SIM card and T-Mobile mini SIM card to fit your mobile phone (airtime not included).

Keep your fingers crossed.

Carriers
    AT&T Go Phone
    Feedback Score
    I think you are getting the kit with 3 sim cards. The sim kits on bestbuy.com and compusa.com both show the red packaging. Here is the description from the bestbuy site:

'What's included in the package'

Features AT&T mini SIM card, AT&T micro SIM card and T-Mobile mini SIM card to fit your mobile phone (airtime not included).

Keep your fingers crossed.
    Hi annepani, I hope you are right. I saw that best buy one too, looks the same but time will tell.

It's been shipped so I just have to wait and see. Prob arrive by Friday.

Feedback Score
    Hi annepani, I hope you are right. I saw that best buy one too, looks the same but time will tell. It's been shipped so I just have to wait and see. Prob arrive by Friday.
    Keeping my fingers crossed.

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Thnx zmk76 but it will only work Edge on Att with the Exhibit ll and that's why i'm considering net 10 at&t Sim since my Inspire is H+ At&t and i'm bit tired of Tmobile edge only in my area.

I'd like to unlock it however.
    Unlocked it should get AT&T 3G it has the right bands.

Carriers
    AT&T Go Phone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmk76 View Post
    Unlocked it should get AT&T 3G it has the right bands.

I didn't know. And I already got offers from listing it on c list.

Maybe I will unlock it and use that Net 10 Sim.

I like it, it's smaller than my Inspire.

So it can get at&t 3g network if unlocked? Interesting.

What about at&t H+?

The Inspire would be faster I guess on At&t since it's H+ but the phone is heavy and falling apart.

The Exhibit ll gets Tmobiles supposedly 4G network when i'm not in an area with cows.

ThnxZmk76!

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score
    I didn't know. And I already got offers from listing it on c list.

Maybe I will unlock it and use that Net 10 Sim.

I like it, it's smaller than my Inspire.

So it can get at&t 3g network if unlocked? Interesting.

What about at&t H+?

The Inspire would be faster I guess on At&t since it's H+ but the phone is heavy and falling apart.

The Exhibit ll gets Tmobiles supposedly 4G network when i'm not in an area with cows.

ThnxZmk76!
    Honestly i would get att gophone unlimited plan. Your phone supports att 3g hspa plus, same exact service you would be getting with net 10. Except with gophone you get unlimited data, people use 20gb plus. Plus callingmart has good discounts on att pins. ive seen 10% so it should be 45. Id use that with the exhitibit. It works because att doesnt recognize it. Id go for net 10 with the inspire.

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score
    Thats actaully not a net 10 card pin card, that is the package the sim comes in. Youll see what i mean when you get it. If it had 3 sims im sure it would have been 3 dollars plus.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast