Thread: Verizon iPhone 4s unlock to straight talk?

Feedback Score

Verizon iPhone 4s unlock to straight talk?

Hi guys, im new here. I bought a Verizon iPhone 4s 6.0 off a friend for 60 dollars and was wondering what I needed to do to get it to work on straight talk service. Ive read a few sites that said it is possible now but I figured I would ask here because Ive heard the people here are friendly and very knowledgeable about this kind of stuff! Any help is appreciated!

Phone
    5s
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by i_mike_ View Post
    Hi guys, im new here. I bought a Verizon iPhone 4s 6.0 off a friend for 60 dollars and was wondering what I needed to do to get it to work on straight talk service. Ive read a few sites that said it is possible now but I figured I would ask here because Ive heard the people here are friendly and very knowledgeable about this kind of stuff! Any help is appreciated!
    Since its updated to 6.0, no you can't use it on straight talk. You have to jail break it and use a gevey sim, which is not possible on 6.0 right now.

Phones
    IPhone 5
    Verizon/Motorola W755
    AT&T Blackberry Bold 9700 for work
    Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvMyMac View Post
    Since its updated to 6.0, no you can't use it on straight talk. You have to jail break it and use a gevey sim, which is not possible on 6.0 right now.
    Good answer...sounds right to me.

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by i_mike_ View Post
    Good deal lol! Is it a clean esn? I'd go to page plus! Check out the prepaid section. It's Verizon service.