Thread: How to Activate Verizon iPhone 4 on PagePlus ?

Carriers
    T-mobile
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

How to Activate Verizon iPhone 4 on PagePlus ?

How do i activate my iPhone 4 on PagePlus ?

Carriers
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Just like you would any other phone.

If you do a search in the Page Plus forum, you will see a thread with all the info you need.

Carriers
    T-mobile
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Ok thanks gonna go look

Carriers
    T-mobile
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Ok thx for your help got it activated and it only cost me $1.00

Feedback Score
    Yeah I am a long time page plus customer and iphone 4 user. Seriously I think my iphone 4 on page plus for 30 bucks a month is amazing. Starting this month you get 1200 min 3000 text and 250mb. Voice, text, & 3g data work right outta the box no "flashing" to speak of. Its way easier getting up and running on PPC then Metro PCS.

A lot of skeptics talk about how you can be deactivated as a result of "iphone sweeps" etc.. but I have yet to read a single personal account of this actually happening. It is all hear-say related to an e-mail posted by a PPC dealer. I wouldn't mention your activating an iphone specifically when you call or do a live-chat. Page plus operates on the Verizon network, so technically iphones are not allowed. Obviously this is not stopping people from activating them.

When I activated my iPhone 4 I had already been a customer, and just had a CSR do an esn change for me (free). Then you dial #229, viola. The fact that I was activating an iphone was never even discussed. Only needed my telephone # along with old and new meid. Literally 5 minutes after I clicked live chat I had my esn changed and phone programmed.

People doing an automated new account iphone activation through the website or porting a number over to a new account report good results, as these MEID's likely never even see a human being before being activated.

If you are worried about having an actual page plus CSR activate for you, go through eBay, or a private PPC dealer who can submit your MEID along with their batch, again avoiding actual human verification.

You can not activate a verizon phone with a bad ESN on page plus cellular. Don't waste your time or money trying

Carriers
    T-mobile
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I had both mt Verizon iPhone 16GB & 32GB activated on page plus through ebay for $0.99 and the process only took 1 minute by this guy and was very easy instead of calling CSR.

http://myworld.ebay.com/booseywholes...p2047675.l2559

Feedback Score
    Thanks so much for the link on ebay for activation. I tried it. They were super fast in responding and were able to point me in the right direction. I had been stuck at the iPhone iTunes activation screen. I didn't realize all I had to do was put in some fake info into the iTunes Verizon activation screen to bypass it...

I got these directions by email after the phone was activated:
    Your activation is complete!
    You're going to want to plug it into iTunes, let it get up to the Verizon activation screen, and enter fake information for the info it requires. It will then bypass that activation screen & you'll have to do the following:

Go to your iPhone's dialer, press *228, SEND, and choose OPTION 1 when prompted.

You should be good to go after this.