Thread: Picture transfer from Verizon SCH-U365 to PC

Feedback Score

Picture transfer from Verizon SCH-U365 to PC

Hi,

This is for my father-in-law's phone. He has just basic service, so no text or data plan. Bitpim doesn't appear to support it and I cannot find a USB driver for it. The phone does not currently have Kies installed (I don't even know if it is supported on this phone). And he can't install new applications because he has no data plan. Is he pretty much out of luck or is there some alternate way of doing this that I haven't discovered yet?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    I'm putting this here in the hope that it will help others with this problem. According to Verizon, the only way to get pictures off of this phone is via text message. There are no USB drivers available for this phone. It was never intended that it be used as a 'real' camera. It was made only to take the occasional picture that you are going to send to someone on Facebook or some such.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sewerurchin6080 View Post
    I'm putting this here in the hope that it will help others with this problem. According to Verizon, the only way to get pictures off of this phone is via text message. There are no USB drivers available for this phone. It was never intended that it be used as a 'real' camera. It was made only to take the occasional picture that you are going to send to someone on Facebook or some such.
    For a 20 dollar phone it does an okay job with good lighting. YOU DON'T NEED A CABLE OR BITPIM. The phone has bluetooth dude. Transfer the files via bluetooth to a PC. Thats the fastest way and the best way because the pictures don't get resized either.

Peace.