Thread: LG OPTIMUS V frequent low phone storage warning! Not able to delete bunch of stuff.

Carriers
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score

LG OPTIMUS V frequent low phone storage warning! Not able to delete bunch of stuff.

I can't seem to have decent amount of Apps on my phone. Currently it says I have 18.16 MB internal storage and 311MB on 2G SD card. I don't have any games and only apps I use frequently but this low phone storage warnings pop up so often.
    When I go to manage Apps, I see bunch of stuff listed and it doesn't have option for "uninstall" or "move to SD card". I don't use a lot of default apps like Poynt, Scvngr, Twidroyd, Where, airchat, etc but there is no way to delete/uninstall these. I only have Browser (9MB), ebay (11MB), YAHOO MAIL (6MB), GMAIL (4MB), GV (11MB), KT (10MB), MAPS (13MB), YOUTUBE (4MB), GOOGLE PLAY STORE (9.5MB), I have less than 5 apps that are under 4MB and that's it. Is this too many APPs for this phone? How else can I make this problem go away? I get text memory full msg often too and it rejects texts.
    Does anyone have this problem? Please help.

Carrier
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have an Optimus T with same issues. I am hoping someone can make a suggestion. At the suggestion of staff at T mobile store, I installed Astro file manager. It only allows me to view files on SD card. I can't see files on phone memory.

Carrier
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I found a You Tube video. Did the following things:
    Went to Applications and cleared all the Cache.
    Then went to Facebook and Browser and cleared Data. I gained 15 MB of space.

Hope this helps.

Judy