Lg G2X (Me)
    Samsung Flight -Girlfriend
    Nokia 2720 - Mom
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Monthly
    T-Mobile FlexPay
    Feedback Score

LG Optimus Extreme

Found Thanksgiving eve at a Best Buy in Williston, VT... Price is $150.
    Like the 4” screen, and having Ice Cream Sandwich... Do not like that it only has a 800MHz processor.

T-Mobile’s new marketing campaign for Vermont and Western New Hampshire:
    “Try T-Mobile’s blazingly fast GPRS data network. We’re faster than iDEN and TDMA combined!”

Phone
    BlackBerry 10, Android,
    Carrier
    T-Mobile, AIO
    Feedback Score
    That phone is the L5 of the LG L series. Its underclocked from a 1ghz down to 800mhz.
    I have that phone. I use the BYOD SIM and i put it in that phone and works with no problems. The tmobile SIM will not work in it. Its locked to att. The battery life is very good. The reception is awesome. I would recommend it. THe screen IMHO looks bigger than a 4inch one. Sound quality is good. I like it. I do wish it was a little cheaper.

Phones
    Now Im using a LG-L40G optimus Extreme
    moto razr maxx XT908
    moto milestone A854
    Carrier
    Bluegrass Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Hello all I recently purchased a Optimus Extreme on 4.0.3 ICS after Bluegrass/Verizon screwed me over after being a loyal customer since 2008 & had just purchased a MotoRazrMaxx on the last black friday bout 4 months ago! Anyway Im straying off topic its just I get so unnerved when talking bout it!! What I was wanting to know was where or if anyone knows where to find cases and accessories for my LG- L40G Optimus Extreme I purchased it at Radio Shack but I checked there with no luck! I figured I could find stuff for it on the NET but I hate buying and obtaining stuff over the NET I thought someone here may advise me as too which or where some place that sells stuff for LG smartphones IDK anyway Thanx

Carriers
    AT&T mobile share
    T-mobile prepaid
    Feedback Score

Re: LG Optimus Extreme

This phone does not appear to have the AWS 1700/2100 frequencies so it would have limited coverage with T-mobile anyways. As the posting above stated the name of this phone as known internationally is the LG Optimus L5. I was able to find many cases on eBay when searching under this name. The clock speed can be brought back up by rooting and the set CPU app. I personally would rather spend a little more for the T-mobile version of the L9 then have it unlocked.

Feedback Score
    I bought this net 10 LG L40G phone. I also bought the unlock code but have no idea how to enter this code to unlock my phone. The seller has never given me the instruction. Just the code. I already google but no luck. Anybody can help me. Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by porto35 View Post
    I bought this net 10 LG L40G phone. I also bought the unlock code but have no idea how to enter this code to unlock my phone. The seller has never given me the instruction. Just the code. I already google but no luck. Anybody can help me. Thanks
    from where did you purchase unlock code for this model ?

check private message also