Thread: Wind Mobile Coverage in Richmond Hill

Feedback Score

Wind Mobile Coverage in Richmond Hill

How's the coverage at in Richmond Hill? More specifically at Richmond Hill High School? How much bars do you get?

I know what the coverage map looks like, but it seems people have different reception then what it claims.

Phone
    Nexus 4
    Carriers
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by abced View Post
    How's the coverage at in Richmond Hill? More specifically at Richmond Hill High School? How much bars do you get?

I know what the coverage map looks like, but it seems people have different reception then what it claims.
    Best thing to do is get a loaner phone or if you already have one that works on Wind, Just tell them you want to try out their service(I think you have 14 days to try it without paying, ask to make sure) and sign up with a new number before porting over try it out in places you spend alot of your time in. I failed to do that, I thought coveragemapper was enough but the signal is pretty bad in my house(I get no service in my basement and 1-2 bars throughout my house), outside and at my gym it's great though.

Feedback Score
    I have no issue at Richmond Hill area, even inside the house area Yonge Street and Elgin Mills Road, I have been to Richmond Hill High School, get good signal with 3 bars, hope this help you.

Carrier
    wind
    Feedback Score
    It's ok outside RHHS, but you won't have usable service inside. Maybe it's for the best, you'll pay more attention in class.
    There's a tower at Yonge and Elgin Mills, and theres another one north of 19th avenue. Reception is solid along Yonge, but it degrades quickly as you move to either side of Yonge into the residential areas.
    Generally Richmond Hill reception is good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lookingcellphon View Post
    I have no issue at Richmond Hill area, even inside the house area Yonge Street and Elgin Mills Road, I have been to Richmond Hill High School, get good signal with 3 bars, hope this help you.
    Did you ever not get reception in Richmond Hill?

Quote Originally Posted by roman1290 View Post
    It's ok outside RHHS, but you won't have usable service inside. Maybe it's for the best, you'll pay more attention in class.
    There's a tower at Yonge and Elgin Mills, and theres another one north of 19th avenue. Reception is solid along Yonge, but it degrades quickly as you move to either side of Yonge into the residential areas.
    Generally Richmond Hill reception is good.
    Have you actually tried the reception inside?