Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LG 840 g hard case

Feedback Score

LG 840 g hard case

There seem to be some unscrupulous retailers out there advertising cases for the LG 840 that are really for the LG MS 840, which is .6 in taller. Untill someone makes a hard cover case, has anyone found a hard cover case that works pretty well for the LG 840?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    There seem to be some unscrupulous retailers out there advertising cases for the LG 840 that are really for the LG MS 840, which is .6 in taller. Untill someone makes a hard cover case, has anyone found a hard cover case that works pretty well for the LG 840?
    Someone said the case for the Motorola EX124G fits the LG 840 perfectly. Perhaps you could dig up the specs for the EX124G and see if it looks like it would work.

Phones
    Lg800g
    LG420 and LG 800g
    Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Thanks! I will do it. My old hands are dry and slick surfaced phones, even those with gel sleeves, are hard to hold. Same thing with tablets...
    Quote Originally Posted by annepani View Post
    Someone said the case for the Motorola EX124G fits the LG 840 perfectly. Perhaps you could dig up the specs for the EX124G and see if it looks like it would work.

Feedback Score
    OK, I tried a $5 EX124g hard case but it was a no go.....the width of the 840 is just too big.

Feedback Score
    i to am having a hard time finding a case for my lg 840 g phone,,i even called lg and they told me the lg lucid case would fit,,i ordered it from acetag.com,,and now i have to send it back,and it is such a nice case ,,,but too big any one have any ideas

Feedback Score
    OK, this is odd. Months go by and still no case appears. Now I go to the Tracfone website and the LG840g isnt listed. The 800 is. The 840 is still listed for sale by other entities.....at this time....do YOU see a LG840g for sale at the tracfone site? I like mine and use it as a secondary phone with a different number but my main phone is still the 800. I was thinking of transfering my phone number to the 840 but with my old paper dry hands, I really need a hard case to handle the 840....

Feedback Score
    OK, this is odd. Now I go to the Tracfone website and the LG840g isnt listed. The 800 is. The 840 is still listed for sale by other entities.....at this time....do YOU see a LG840g for sale at the tracfone site?
    Yes, I do see the LG 840. It's listed right now. What zip code are you using?

Feedback Score
    It did not ask for one but I am 99001. Bought my 840 at the walmart here....
    I will check again.... OK, here is what I see...
    http://www.tracfone.com/phones.jsp

Feedback Score
    Try this link: http://www.tracfone-orders.com/bpdir...Phonelist=true

It shows the LG840G, while yours does not.

http://www.tracfone-orders.com/bpdir...ionId=19412386

It did not ask for one but I am 99001. Bought my 840 at the walmart here....
    I will check again.... OK, here is what I see...
    http://www.tracfone.com/phones.jsp
    Cheers!

Feedback Score
    Does this generic case match what anyone's interested in?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cell-Phone-P...item45f4654832

The price is right. Plenty of similar ones - search "leather cell phone case" . And they're not gonna be real leather.

Phones
    Lg800g
    LG420 and LG 800g
    Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Actually, I have one. but my problem is holding the phone while I am using it. Its like holding a wet fish. That is why I want to find a hard case like I have for my LG800g.

Phones
    Lg800g
    LG420 and LG 800g
    Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    It sure does....how odd.....someone at Tracfone needs to go back to marketing one-oh-one....
    Quote Originally Posted by tfusr19 View Post

Feedback Score

Thumbs up lg 840 g

Quote Originally Posted by jackiecritter View Post
    i to am having a hard time finding a case for my lg 840 g phone,,i even called lg and they told me the lg lucid case would fit,,i ordered it from acetag.com,,and now i have to send it back,and it is such a nice case ,,,but too big any one have any ideas
    i think we should all contact tracphone or maybe sign a petition to get hard shell cases for these phones ,,,why cant we be a little stylish with our phones,, i love my phone ,,,but i like to be fashionable too ,,what can we do

Feedback Score
    ok ive done another 3 hours of searching and found that skinomo makes 3 cases for the lg 840g,,,i think theyre only protective skins tho,,and i have found other places,like amazon and ebay have cases for the lg800 and the lg 500g also at buycheaper.com ,,but where are the cool cases for us lg 840 g owners,,wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want mine.... i love the phone everything about it but i want a nice snap on case driving me nuts ,,and tracphone make add ons for the camera an this phone,,so a nice case or two should be a no brainer!!!!!

Feedback Score
    jackiecritter,
    Can you provide a link for the skinomo LG840G cases you found? I'm not exactly sure what the difference between a hard and soft case is .... an picture of what you guys think is a hard case would be useful to me.

Also, be careful .... the soft gel skins I ordered from Spain were sold as LG840G skins, but the holes don't line up correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by jackiecritter View Post
    ok ive done another 3 hours of searching and found that skinomo makes 3 cases for the lg 840g,,,i think theyre only protective skins tho,,and i have found other places,like amazon and ebay have cases for the lg800 and the lg 500g also at buycheaper.com ,,but where are the cool cases for us lg 840 g owners,,wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want mine.... i love the phone everything about it but i want a nice snap on case driving me nuts ,,and tracphone make add ons for the camera an this phone,,so a nice case or two should be a no brainer!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast