Thread: Anyone Using the Samsung Galaxy Reverb? Hotspot capable?

Feedback Score

Anyone Using the Samsung Galaxy Reverb? Hotspot capable?

Can any of you Verb users comment on likes/dislikes on the phone please? Particularly interested in call quality and speaker phone call quality as I sometimes use this feature while doing a in-service training with tech support for business. Does the Hot Spot feature work well?
    Comments most welcome and thanks much!

Carrier
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jimxx200 View Post
    Can any of you Verb users comment on likes/dislikes on the phone please? Particularly interested in call quality and speaker phone call quality as I sometimes use this feature while doing a in-service training with tech support for business. Does the Hot Spot feature work well?
    Comments most welcome and thanks much!
    Awesome phone. If I had to rank the android phones on virgin mobile it would be this:
    1. Galaxy s2
    2. Galaxy reverb
    3. Evo v
    4. One V
    5. Elite

The reason evo v is is below is because of its bulky design, and lags here and there. The touchwiz UI is awesome on reverb and will give you a premium experience which you can only get on devices like galaxy s3. Even the s2 doesn't have the latest touchwiz. Call quality is just like other normal phones and the wifi radio is really good. It never drops connection. 1.4 GHz single core doesn't feel like single core unless you play games like fifa 13 or ashphat 7.

I recommend this phone over evo v and one v. The only android phone on virgin thats better than reverb is the s2. Two words: REVERB ROCKS !

Edit: The camera takes decent pictures even in low light. Battery life is above average compared to other android phones. My battery used to be 30% remaining on my elite when I got back from class with normal 3g use but now its 50-60%.

P.S : This is NOT an entry level or low end phone. Its mid range and feels premium. I was used to seeing the pixelated display on the elite but now I can't go back to it. I now think, How did I live with that phone ?
    Last edited by Bugatti Veyron; 12-02-2012 at 08:25 PM. Reason: added more info

Feedback Score
    Thanks Bugatti for the reply. I have the Reverb on order, arrives tomorrow, and look forward to trying it out.