Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: PayLo $15 for 90 Days Will No Longer be Available

Feedback Score
    The VM saga continues.

I think I'm in good shape. CS has always been helpful to me. But the VM accounting system seems to change every day, and not necessarily for the better.

A week ago, when my 90 days expired and didn't auto top-up, I got CS to fix my auto top-up settings to add $20 once every 90 days. Just what I wanted, but I didn't see that plan in the past.

Yesterday I got two letters in the snail mail from VM. The contents were almost identical. Two pages of legalese. There was just one difference. One said my auto top-up would add $21.60 every 3 months. The other one said it would add $97.20.

I think the $97.20 is a mistake. Just to be sure, I logged in to my account to see what it said.

Eventually I did find my auto top-up was $20, but the first thing I saw claimed my next payment would be $0.00 due in 3 months. Do I get a choice?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile PayLo
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, the written communications from VM are not the best and often contain conflicting information. BTW I have never seen that screen you attached - guess I need to go log in And BTW the VM rep may have given you that $20 credit we all got if you never had it applied to your acct. before.
    AnciusD I still think a call may be worth your time. Just plan on spending 30 minutes or so.

Feedback Score
    To see the screen I posted above (and to see if you have a free plan , just click on "Account history". What did you think it would show you? Account history?

By the way, you can see on the below attachment, VM thinks I have the Samsung Montage. Close enough. I actually have the Samsung Mantra, but they both start with M.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Feedback Score
    Ha! My account also is saying I have the Montage, but I actually have an ancient Samsung flip-phone. (Hey, your screen grab above is displaying your phone number)

Quote Originally Posted by MiFi_online View Post
    To see the screen I posted above (and to see if you have a free plan , just click on "Account history". What did you think it would show you? Account history?

By the way, you can see on the below attachment, VM thinks I have the Samsung Montage. Close enough. I actually have the Samsung Mantra, but they both start with M.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4