Thread: T616 & "Your client is not allowed to access the requested object"

Phones
    HTC Tilt
    Blackberry 8700g
    W800i (Bought the 1st Retail W800i in LAX / OC Area. Unbranded / Unlocked)
    Carrier
    T-mobile (US)
    Feedback Score

T616 & "Your client is not allowed to access the requested object"

Hi all,

I searched in the HoFo but I could not get the answer for how to by pass the problem.

Currently, I am using the T616 with Tmo service. I connect to some wap sites using the GPRS on the phone and I receive error message "Your client is not allowed to access the requested object". It does not happen to all wap sites but it does report errors in certain wap sites.

I tried to access my company wap site to access company email. I could do the with my T68i (same tzone setup) and I was able to read email. But when I tried to use T616 and it just does not work.

I would believe it is my company wap site restriction IF my t68i did not work, but T68i does work but T616 does not.

I wonder if anyone of you have encounted such error and be able to correct it.

Thanks alot in advance.
    -- superfire

Phones
    v525
    SE T616
    Nokia 6200
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I get the same error when trying to connect to mobile.msn.com But I don't know if there is a fix for it

Phones
    HTC Tilt
    Blackberry 8700g
    W800i (Bought the 1st Retail W800i in LAX / OC Area. Unbranded / Unlocked)
    Carrier
    T-mobile (US)
    Feedback Score
    called to TMO and spoke with the Tier 2 support. It was useless and he said he would not support T616 and redirected me to SE.
    I am going to call back again later and would tell them I have a T610 and see what they can do about it (because they cannot tell me they do not support T610 since they are selling T610 now)

that really pi$$ed me off since my T68i works with my corp email!
    i am 100% sure I do not need to have a data plan (internet2 or internet3) as I always have tzone and my t68i always is able to connect and get email (company email i meant)

Edit...

I am calling to Tier 2 again, and I will have them to transfer me to tier 3.

i am thinking i want to get a T610 and try it and see if I can get it thru and read email from my company's site. if it does work, it seems to be T616's issue, otherwise, something wrong of the T61x ??

I can get on the net surfing from laptop connecting via GPRS. i can VPN to my company network and it works. but i do not really like to turn on the laptop for checking a piece of email thou