Thread: Droid Razr HD XT926 flash to pageplus, is it possible?

Feedback Score

Droid Razr HD XT926 flash to pageplus, is it possible?

Has anyone tried? I followed the Droid Bionic/Razr tutorial but not luck. On Jelly Bean 4.1.1, couldn't even change to NV-only mode. Please share if you know how to! Thanks!

Feedback Score
    I would like to know the same thing. I read that some people were able to use 4g LTE phones on pageplus but with 3g speeds max, which is totally fine for me. How do you make this phone work with pageplus?

Phones
    Razr Maxx HD, Razr Maxx for backup.
    Razr Maxx HD
    Feedback Score
    I'm looking to do the same thing. Razr maxx hd xt926 jb to pageplus. Had a session with remoteflash and he wasnt able to do it called beigephone and he said give him a couple of weeks and call him again. In the mean time I have a number ported with no home. I have two razr maxx hd's I want to put on pp but will have to get rid of them if I can't use.

Please help,
    Alfred

Feedback Score
    I think it is possible and I am making some progress, but it seemed that the ota programming was not finished all the way, and I ended up only have voice and maybe text, no 3G. For this to work, your phone has to be on ICS and rooted, and you need to edit two items in the setting database under /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/ using SQLite editor (please refer to a thread on the xda Razr M forum under Q&A section), then you can follow the Droid Razr manual programming procedure to set to NV only blah blah ,,,, with an empty verizon sim in the phone, my Razr HD programmed itself, and like I said, seemed not all the way. With the sim inside, the phone will automatically try the activate itself once in while, but I took the sim out, the auto activation stop, and I can still make phone call.

Seems like this is not possible in JB, the NV only thingy would not stick ....

Feedback Score
    any one have any progress on this yet? would love to pick up a razr hd if can get it flashed over to page plus.

Phones
    RAZR HD
    RAZR HD
    RAZR
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisblaze View Post
    Had my HD flashed, go to BAT MOBILE WIRLESS. they also flash Maxx HD
    Yes it is possible but not easy. wardcst can take of you as suggested.

Phone
    Droid Razr M (XT907) Droid 4 (XT894)
    Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I posted a guide for the Razr M, which should also work for the Razr HD/Maxx HD. You'd just need to track down the 4.0.4 modem driver for the XT925 and flash that on step 4 instead. If you try it, please let me know your results so I can update the guide.