Thread: My MVNO paid for Christmas

Feedback Score

My MVNO paid for Christmas

Back in September I was introduced to a new T-Mobile MVNO that I'm sure all of you have heard of. After being a part of another MLM company this opportunity seemed to make more sense. We offered a lower rate for cell service then my previous company did (who ran off of sprints network) and I didn't have to prospect/recruit people to make real money. I was fired up and started sharing with everyone I knew. Some made the change and came over and I saw results quite quickly. I soon had enough customers that I had made back my initial "investment" of switching carriers from AT&T and only had a $9 per month phone bill for unlimited Talk, text, and data. Everything seemed to be looking up for me, and then I lost my job. I immediately began the job search but, it seemed everything that I am qualified for isn't offering a comparable salary to what I was previously making. My unemployment check was barely getting us by and things started to spiral downward. I started to think about the upcoming events that would soon be upon us. We had my birthday late November, my wifes and daughters birthday mid December, a Disney World vacation coming up before Christmas, oh yea, and Christmas! I began to worry how I was going to afford all of this. Around the beginning of November I sat down at my computer and was checking out the network that I had built in such a short amount of time. I thought if i could get a few more customers it would really help us out. To make this long story short, I did what I had to do and completed my fast action bonus. I received $500 on December 12th. Just what I needed to get me through the holiday season. I now have reached a position that pays me enough to cover the cost of my cell phone bill, my cable bill, and still can put gas in my tank. It has taken a great weight off of my shoulders knowing that my families quality of life will be maintained. I share all of this because I'm sure there are some people out there on the fence about Solavei. Asking them selves is a good decision for them? Is this real? Is this a scam? Does it work? Well here I am. I am living proof that YES it works. My phone service works great and with the HSPA+ upgrades T-Mobile is doing I only expect it to get better. So if you have been introduced to Solavei get back with the person who invited you and take that step. Break free of the strain your phone bill places on you and your family and make your service provider pay you!

Carrier
    Solavei
    Feedback Score
    Great post!!!!

Like you, I was in previous network marketing companies. This has been the easiest thing I have grown. Most have wanted the service and some want the business with the service.

It makes so much sense. Unlimited everything for only $49 a month. That is 4 gigs of 4g (HSPA+) data. I've tried finding things that compare but I haven't personally found anything that really compares. Most of my recent sign up are current T-Mobile users. One person was paying $70 a month with NO data and 250 texts and 700 minutes of voice. Like seriously...it was a no brainer for her. Since she had a flip phone it made sense to take advantage of the FREE phone with rebate Solavei is offering. Sure it's not an awesome Android or anything but for a smartphone it will do it's job as she runs a couple of businesses from home so this will help her.

As Jano mentioned if you are on the fence about the company...look really hard and if someone has introduced you to Solavei get back with them. This is a really good deal. If you are against network marketing companies leave that out of the equation. The service itself is great! It's on T-Mobile towers and with their refarming...it only gets better. You can even use your iPhone.

I cancelled my AT&T contract brought my phone over and it has been a great way for me to save money. Even breaking my contract I'm saving $100/mo compared to what I was paying. My phone now pays me

Hope this helps,

Manny

Feedback Score
    2 HoFo "members" join dates Dec 2012. It's SPAM people this post is made entirely of SPAM. I call shenanigans!

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Discussion of this is allowed. Referrals are not. It will stay, for now. This will be watched, as will the OP and 2nd poster.
    Samsung Galaxy SIII on 4.3 AllianceROM
    THE RULES!
    Please report all inappropriate posts by clicking the dark triangle at the bottom of the post.

Phone
    GN3|S4|One|iPhone5S
    Feedback Score
    CoachManny keeps spamming Solavei in every post he posts
    T-Mobile™: The carrier with the the worst reliability, data performance, call performance and text performance nationwide! -RootMetrics™ Go Uncarrier!!

Phone History (from 2011): Galaxy Note 3, GS4, HTC One, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, XPERIA Z, GNII (x3), Nexus 4, Optimus G, Lumia 920, iPhone 5, GSIII (x2), One X, Galaxy Nexus, Lumia 900, GSII Skyrocket, GSII

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I have PM'ed CoachManny about Solavei and he is aware of the rules of this forum. I don't think that it will be a problem. If you find that there are issues, please report the post so that a Moderator can look further into it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    2 HoFo "members" join dates Dec 2012. It's SPAM people this post is made entirely of SPAM. I call shenanigans!
    Just because I'm new to this forum doesn't mean I'm spamming. This is a community for people to share their experience with their mobile company. Am I wrong? My story is real. The money is real. This is not spam.

Phones
    LTE Ipad w/Skype
    Globalstar GSP 1600
    Iphone 5s
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by janowatitiz85 View Post
    Just because I'm new to this forum doesn't mean I'm spamming. This is a community for people to share their experience with their mobile company. Am I wrong? My story is real. The money is real. This is not spam.
    Too Funny... I'm real 2 posts then poof

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Thread closed.