Thread: Straight Talk vs Net10 gsm coverage, and other

Carrier
    currently sprint
    Feedback Score

Straight Talk vs Net10 gsm coverage, and other

After doing some looking a thinking, is net10 gms coverage on byop 45 unlimited plan the same as st if so would it be wise to pay a little more, 5$ I think for the same coverage a st, but with better peace of mind and cs should any problems arise, especially with porting my number. alos hearing no throtling and no end of service if you go over the 100mb day or 2g month, i know ther owned by the same company, just wondering if someone has had both and fellt one is better than the other

Carrier
    GSM: Whoever has the best deal!
    Feedback Score

Straight Talk vs Net10 gsm coverage, and other

They're coverage, operation, customer service, and policies are identical.

Straight Talk may have a slightly worse reputation than Net10 because Straight Talk's lower price could attract customers who tend to test the limits of Straight Talk's Terms and Conditions more often. That's just a guess.

The main reason you may wish to consider using Net10 over Straight Talk is convenience:

Net10 SIM's and refill cards are sold in stores everywhere. If you need to buy one in a hurry, one,s not far away. Straight Talk SIM's and refills are only available at Walmart and on the Straight Talk website.

Net10 SIM's and refill PIN's are widely available online from dealers offering discounts and most with no sales tax (if you live is a state which has sales tax). The discounts bring the cost of Net10 service down close to Straight Talk's monthly price.

Best regards,

John L.

Sent from an iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD!

Carrier
    NET10/TracFone
    Feedback Score
    In Houston, the monthly price is actually cheaper for Net10 if you buy refills on CallingMart.com.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fast_banshee View Post
    After doing some looking a thinking, is net10 gms coverage on byop 45 unlimited plan the same as st if so would it be wise to pay a little more, 5$ I think for the same coverage a st, but with better peace of mind and cs should any problems arise, especially with porting my number. alos hearing no throtling and no end of service if you go over the 100mb day or 2g month, i know ther owned by the same company, just wondering if someone has had both and fellt one is better than the other
    I use net10. If you do auto refill online it is $45/month (plus taxes). They also have a family plan where each additional phone is 40/month (plus taxes) with auto refill. I never used straighttalk. I do like the convenience of net10 and since we need the family plan it works for us.