Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1184

Thread: Official Loyalty & Retention thread

  1. #421
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    206
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    0
    You could keep the 416 number, port it to a service like Anveo, have it forward back to your cell.

    4 [email protected]
    Unlimited North American Calling from within Canada
    Unlimited Texting North America
    VM3/CC/CID/CW
    15GB Shared data pool
    2 iPads Sharing data pool.
    $220/mo

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    286
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shushwap View Post
    Fair price is about $50.... Nothing is fair when it comes to dealing with the big 3 though... You are probably looking at $70 or more... Good luck and let us know how you make out
    Got it for $60 + tax. Was transferred to a "loyalty specialist" when I called in and asked if there was a way I could reduce my monthly fees.

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    545
    Device(s)
    Moto X SkyNET edition
    Carrier(s)
    To be determined
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnEnglish View Post
    Got it for $60 + tax. Was transferred to a "loyalty specialist" when I called in and asked if there was a way I could reduce my monthly fees.
    What exactly did they give you and is that with or without a phone subsidy?

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Kay just upgraded my phone with TELUS as my old one is CDMA and will soon no longer be serviceable and curious whether I got an ok deal or not. Called the retention line to do the upgrade. Got the subsidized price ($149) minus $100 for being a customer for 12 yrs.

    Upgraded to LG G2 with SharePlus plan to share data with my High Speed Internet Stick.

    Unlimited Nationwide Talk and Text (includes pic and video messages)
    Conference Calling
    Call Display
    Voice Mail 3
    6 GB Data to be shared.
    $115

    So is this a deal? Or not so much?

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area
    Posts
    82
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0
    The plan they offered you looks in market. You can consider a contract takeover (there are 6gb plans floating around, check kijiji and the hofo board) $100+ plus a month is criminal! The whole sharable data scam is a joke. Telus used to offer a plan called the tablet share 15 that didn't care if your data was sharable, it just used it. I'm sorry I got off topic - I reccommend you go back and ask them to do better. Look at kudo and virgin, take what is on their website and have a discussion with telus. $115 is a joke.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

  6. #426
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    394
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JaimeClark View Post
    Kay just upgraded my phone with TELUS as my old one is CDMA and will soon no longer be serviceable and curious whether I got an ok deal or not. Called the retention line to do the upgrade. Got the subsidized price ($149) minus $100 for being a customer for 12 yrs.

    Upgraded to LG G2 with SharePlus plan to share data with my High Speed Internet Stick.

    Unlimited Nationwide Talk and Text (includes pic and video messages)
    Conference Calling
    Call Display
    Voice Mail 3
    6 GB Data to be shared.
    $115

    So is this a deal? Or not so much?
    In terms of the plan itself, it's the same in market rate ($55 for one smartphone line + $50 6GB bucket + $10 for BYOD stick). So what they gave you is $100 one-time saving.

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    286
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteve View Post
    What exactly did they give you and is that with or without a phone subsidy?
    - unlimited Canada wide talk and text
    - call waiting
    - caller ID
    - voice mail
    - call forwarding
    - conference calling
    - 3GB of data

    I bought an iPhone 5 S outright so no subsidy.

  8. #428
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,228
    Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    The Big-T
    Feedback Score
    0

    New Loyalty Plan coming + 2 Additional features

    Ok, so yesterday I called loyalty to change my SIM card after the phone broke. When I logged into my account, I see that my plan no longer reads the old "Nationwide 200 PROMO 75 6GB". It now Reads "Nat. 200 talk and Surf 6G".

    When I visited the telus store for something else, they checked my account and the rep said "how did you get this plan?! This is awesome, and I am not aware of its existance!!". She said that it was added yesterday. It has the exact same features as the plan I had, so I am not complaining. But ... loyalty HAS this plan!! I have no idea who qualifies for it, and what other goodies they have up their sleeve? I am also not sure why they changed my plan, what exactly has changed. (data, overages, roaming.. everything seems exactly like it was before?!)

    Now... interesting features are appearing on my account... especially in "add/remove features".

    They are:

    Long Distance Saver $5.00/mo.
    Unlimited India Calling $20.00/mo.


    I havent seen these before! They both dont have any explanations when I click on them (it says "this item has no explanations". The 2nd one is self-explanatory but I think the first one will be an addon like Koodo. So is the 5c/min US calling coming to telus? We can just speculate! (or ask loyalty what those mean).

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    739
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS -> Koodo
    Feedback Score
    0
    Called Yesterday!

    Offered!!!

    200 Min
    3GB
    CID
    VM
    Txt

    $70.00

    Too Much Did not take!
    Public Mobile and Rogers

    Line 1 $32 - Iphone 7 Plus 128GB (with Referral Credits)
    Public Mobile
    Unlimited Calling - Ontario
    4GB a Month
    Unlimited Global Text

    Line 2 $50.00 - Iphone 7 128GB
    Rogers
    Unlimited Calling
    Unlimited LTE Data (20GB full speed)
    Unlimited Txt

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    362
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    0
    My plan name changed as well. It used to be the Promo 35, now it is listed as Talk 200 with unlimited messaging.

    I think they're changing names around to make it easier to determine exactly what plan it is going forward.

    Names with "Promo" never really explained the base plan and what was included, where as Talk 200 makes sense, especially compared to Natl 200, showing one is 200 local minutes, and one is 200 Nationwide.

    Sent with the HoFo App

  11. #431
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,353
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xtachx View Post
    Ok, so yesterday I called loyalty to change my SIM card after the phone broke. When I logged into my account, I see that my plan no longer reads the old "Nationwide 200 PROMO 75 6GB". It now Reads "Nat. 200 talk and Surf 6G".

    When I visited the telus store for something else, they checked my account and the rep said "how did you get this plan?! This is awesome, and I am not aware of its existance!!". She said that it was added yesterday. It has the exact same features as the plan I had, so I am not complaining. But ... loyalty HAS this plan!! I have no idea who qualifies for it, and what other goodies they have up their sleeve? I am also not sure why they changed my plan, what exactly has changed. (data, overages, roaming.. everything seems exactly like it was before?!)

    Now... interesting features are appearing on my account... especially in "add/remove features".

    They are:

    Long Distance Saver $5.00/mo.
    Unlimited India Calling $20.00/mo.


    I havent seen these before! They both dont have any explanations when I click on them (it says "this item has no explanations". The 2nd one is self-explanatory but I think the first one will be an addon like Koodo. So is the 5c/min US calling coming to telus? We can just speculate! (or ask loyalty what those mean).
    $20 unlimited India calling is being advertised for Diwali on home pages of telusmobility.com and telus.com

  12. #432
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hi,
    New to this forum but telus mobility customer 10+ years Currently in negotiations with Telus and I'm assuming its a loyalty person but how do you know? Contract up and plan to get iphone5s. Current plan from 3 years ago: 200 mins, VM, text, CID, 6G data $65. I want the same plan and back in Sept I called and secured by getting it for $70 with a $125 credit to make up for the $5/month difference but no phones available! I have the guys name and he said to call him again when I get find a phone.....problem is I found a phone today and guy is out of office. New person only offering me: 300 mins, VM, text, CID, 3G data for $70 which I declined as I really want the 6G data. Waiting to get a hold of my original guy and see what I can get now but wondering how you would proceed?

  13. #433
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    857
    Feedback Score
    0
    I would wait it out and talk to the guy you spoke with to start with.... When you call in ask to speak with someone in retentions... The problem is the retention department is not what it once was...

  14. #434
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    38
    Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hello, I'm with Telus for 5 years and this is what gives me the retention for $ 80:

    Unlimited national calls
    unlimited SMS, MMS and VMS
    3go data
    Voicemail, caller ID, etc..

    Do you think I could be better? Cheaper or more data?

  15. #435
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    426
    Carrier(s)
    Kood0
    Feedback Score
    0
    Sign up for mb /SK plan. More data and $45 only unlimited call natiowide

    Sent from my HTC One using HoFo mobile app

Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1234
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 09:51 PM
  2. Official Michael Jackson Joke Thread
    By Shukoroshi in forum Nextel Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-20-2003, 08:35 AM
  3. The Official "Sprint PCS FAQ" thread
    By anz2007 in forum Sprint
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 02:25 PM
  4. Official S55 Camera Pics Thread!
    By jfandem in forum Siemens
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2003, 12:48 PM
  5. Another Retention Thread......
    By NutBucket in forum Sprint
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-16-2002, 09:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks