Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Loyalty & Retention thread

Feedback Score
    ^^^ What plan did they offer you... That $70 for unlimited nationwide and 3 gig data

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Shushwap, if you're referring to me, they offered me one of their advertised 'promotional plans'. $70 yes, but only 1 GB of data. It's advertised as unlimited local calling, but they said they would make it unlimited nationwide for the same price.

Honestly I would take the deal at that price, but my concern is with the data. I want more but don't want to move up to their $100 promotional plan to get 5GB.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    The Big-T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ak_fraser1 View Post
    Shushwap, if you're referring to me, they offered me one of their advertised 'promotional plans'. $70 yes, but only 1 GB of data. It's advertised as unlimited local calling, but they said they would make it unlimited nationwide for the same price.

Honestly I would take the deal at that price, but my concern is with the data. I want more but don't want to move up to their $100 promotional plan to get 5GB.
    I was offered the same deal - but I refused. I have the $75 for 6GB plan (with CDN LD), so it didnt benefit me at all.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ak_fraser1 View Post

Call back and try again... Some have been able to get that student 50 plan... My buddy just got a $70 unlimited nationwide calling and 3 gig

Device(s)
    BlackBerry® Style™ 9670
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score

Official Loyalty & Retention thread

Student 50 plan is still available just got a second line on my account switch to this plan
    Loyalty Unlimited Calling 40
    $15 Corp National Calling 15
    $30 BISData 1GB+5GB-PDA
    $5 SMS Int'l Unlimited-Loyalty

Device(s)
    htc p4000
    Carrier(s)
    telus
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by iBlackBerry View Post
    Student 50 plan is still available just got a second line on my account switch to this plan
    What exactly is in this student 50 plan and what do you need to be eligible for it? Valid Student card card ?available anywhere in Canada ? I'm in Vancouver ...

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    All,

Just as an update on my L&R discussions. I called back and said I was concerned about the lack of data on my account. Asked about the student 50 Plan and she told me this plan isn't available. She gave a a couple options:

$60 for:
    10 # nationwide
    200 local
    6pm
    unltd' txt
    voicemail/ID
    tiered data
    30 LD mins
    1GB data

I can add another 1 GB of data to this for $5 ($65 total).

Also, was given a $75 option of all this same stuff, but with 6GB.

My only other concern with this plan was with only 200 minutes day time, and asked if they could comp that up but she said no but that she could add 200 mins for $10 ($20 usually), or 100 mins for $5 ($10 usually).

Anyway that's prob as good as I'll get. I'll likely end up agreeing to one of these.
    Last edited by ak_fraser1; 02-02-2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: forgot to add data amount

Device(s)
    BlackBerry® Style™ 9670
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_jones View Post
    What exactly is in this student 50 plan and what do you need to be eligible for it? Valid Student card card ?available anywhere in Canada ? I'm in Vancouver ...

Student 50

500 daytime minutes
    Free after 5pm
    Unlimited texting
    My fav10
    5gb data
    Voicemail

Device(s)
    htc p4000
    Carrier(s)
    telus
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by iBlackBerry View Post
    Student 50

500 daytime minutes
    Free after 5pm
    Unlimited texting
    My fav10
    5gb data
    Voicemail
    What do I need to prove that I'm a student, just a valid school id? I'm sure try won't just give me the plan if I just say 'I'm a student I want the student 50 deal' what about conference calling and call forwarding ?

Device(s)
    BlackBerry® Style™ 9670
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score

What do I need to prove that I'm a student, just a valid school id? I'm sure try won't just give me the plan if I just say 'I'm a student I want the student 50 deal' what about conference calling and call forwarding ?
    Conference calling is include no call forward and no student I'd need for this plan

Device(s)
    BlackBerry® Style™ 9670
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score

I just quoted the features from this plan and said I wanted it for 50$

Device(s)
    htc p4000
    Carrier(s)
    telus
    Feedback Score

Nice I'll be calling loyalty on Monday to try and get this on both of my lines ...fingers crossed!

Feedback Score

telus customer service

I have been with telus for over 7 years now. I signed up for 2 new lines with 3 years contract about 8 months ago with their 65 dollar plan.
    Recently i dropped my galaxy s2 and broke the screen. Called the customer service and found that i have to pay 390 to cancell the contract, 100 for galaxy s3 with 3 years.

Telus rep. Was sooo rude when talking and didnt even offer any good deals to a royal customer. I dont mind paying the cancellation fee and 100 for the new phone but but is it me or telus customer care has taken a hit?

This was the only reason i was with telus and now im ready to cancel and go with a different carrier...

Any help or suggestions is approciated
    thanks

Feedback Score
    Look on Craigslist or Kijiji.... . Telus is not going to do much for you as you are only 8 months in to your contract... This is a S2X... They can be found for $200

Device(s)
    blackberry storm 9350
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score

Re: Official Loyalty & Retention thread

Quote Originally Posted by samiii View Post
    I have been with telus for over 7 years now. I signed up for 2 new lines with 3 years contract about 8 months ago with their 65 dollar plan.
    Recently i dropped my galaxy s2 and broke the screen. Called the customer service and found that i have to pay 390 to cancell the contract, 100 for galaxy s3 with 3 years.

Telus rep. Was sooo rude when talking and didnt even offer any good deals to a royal customer. I dont mind paying the cancellation fee and 100 for the new phone but but is it me or telus customer care has taken a hit?

This was the only reason i was with telus and now im ready to cancel and go with a different carrier...

Any help or suggestions is approciated
    thanks
    You can always press the contact me at the bottom of their website page and complain. I did that once and someone called me within two hours of filing the complaint.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast