Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1192

Thread: Official Loyalty & Retention thread

Feedback Score
    I was offered $63 MTM for 8Gb, Unlimited Canada Wide, Unlimited text (not international though), CD/CW, Visual VM. I have my own device.

Feedback Score
    Ok, I'll give them a call tomorrow... My iphone5 is still in great condition so maybe I'll see what they will offer me if I keep it instead of upgrading. I can wait for next years models

Carrier(s)
    Telus for now
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whoopsy View Post
    I was offered $63 MTM for 8Gb, Unlimited Canada Wide, Unlimited text (not international though), CD/CW, Visual VM. I have my own device.
    What province are you living in ? I'd sign another contract right away if I could get that deal althought I do have the sask 55$ and not even living there. I would just like to have the canada wide instead of my favorites 10.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS
    Feedback Score
    I got offered $44 MTM, Unlimited Canada Wide and text messages, 3 GB shareable data, CID and CD. I'm in BC.

Device(s)
    HTC One M8, iPad mini 2
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 645Ci View Post
    I got offered $44 MTM, Unlimited Canada Wide and text messages, 3 GB shareable data, CID and CD. I'm in BC.
    Take that deal and run with it. I have that plan its $60 on a corporate plan. Mind you I got a phone with it. Maybe that is something to look forward to when my contract runs out.

Feedback Score
    Holy crap - I thought I had a great plan with same but 2 lines (one 1 gb, other 5 gb shared =6) for 107 including vvm and byod discount. Yours would make it 88 plus 2 for each line for vvm. That's unlimited minutes canada wide? What did you have before they offered it to you? Did you have any leverage? Long history? Is there a code for the plan to quote if calling L&R? I'll call fifty more times to get this deal...

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Well no matter the plan. I still think Telus is best to stay with

Name:  telus.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  39.1 KB

For the fourth consecutive year, TELUS had the fewest complaints of any major national carrier in the latest CCTS report. Even with over 13.9 million customer connections, TELUS had only 466 complaints, a reduction of 29% from last year.

Although some store services I am not so happy with. I would rather deal with them on the phone or online or just at Future Shop/Best Buy

Device(s)
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier(s)
    Wind on HMP2010
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by windrider View Post
    Although some store services I am not so happy with. I would rather deal with them on the phone or online or just at Future Shop/Best Buy
    Future Shop as a brand is supposed to be dead. Best Buy shut down all stores and rebranded those that were a distance away from a Best Buy as a Best Buy. They did here in Edmonton anyway.
    -----
    Your choices are yours and I do not criticize you for them.
    My choices are mine, please do not criticize me for my choices.
    -----
    Any comments I make are made to further any conversation that is happening and should not be taken as an attack or belittlement of anyone, unless I specifically say so.
    -----
    I dislike all politicians and lawyers equally.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

Official Loyalty & Retention thread

That is very good considering
    what they offer now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by racerboy88; 12-09-2015 at 01:53 AM.
    Fuelled by rice

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    I was offered a pretty good deal at Rogers. Business share everything plan (only 2 lines); unlimited nationwide talk and text, 4 gigs (only $10/2gb if you go over!), VM, CID, CW, etc. Spotify or Shome and 1 free device protection. $100+$50 for each additional line +$150/month. S6 for $249 x 2 paid upfront but a $1000 credit on our account. I like their Roam Like Home since I go to the US once a month, but they wouldn't add free texting to US while in Canada.

Telus L&R offered; unlimited nationwide talk and text, 4 GB shared (2 lines and a lot more for overage data), free US texting, VM, CID, CW, etc. Basically the same plan but can text to US. $75/line x 2 + $150/month but they will give us the S6 for free. No credits, those are only for new numbers ported.

Rogers is the better deal but I am worried about switching since we live in the country and Telus always works for us.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry Classic: Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Kbd) AppleWebKit/537.35+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.3.2.2339 Mobile Safari/537.35+)

They're pretty good about grandfathering base rate plans. Any free features that had expiry dates are a different story though.
    Well....I noticed that they charged me $15/mo. for the "extras" on my November statement when my three-year contract was over. I sent them an email, advising that I was going to leave Telus as they hadn't advised me about these extra charges and that the current monthly rate was no longer competitive. I was told that "Talk 10" was no longer available, however if I changed my plan to one of the current ones, I would get the extras for free.

I reminded them that I had been a Telus/Clearnet client since 1999 and that I had no interest in changing my base plan. I said that if they weren't ready to accomodate a 16 year customer, then Wind was waiting.....

I got all of the features reinstated at no charge and my old plan grandfathered. They put a note on my file to keep this arrangement in place indefinitely.

It just takes a bit of negotiating.....

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Good on you for that professional letter and Telus for actually giving you your old plan back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertaZ View Post
    Well....I noticed that they charged me $15/mo. for the "extras" on my November statement when my three-year contract was over. I sent them an email, advising that I was going to leave Telus as they hadn't advised me about these extra charges and that the current monthly rate was no longer competitive. I was told that "Talk 10" was no longer available, however if I changed my plan to one of the current ones, I would get the extras for free.

I reminded them that I had been a Telus/Clearnet client since 1999 and that I had no interest in changing my base plan. I said that if they weren't ready to accomodate a 16 year customer, then Wind was waiting.....

I got all of the features reinstated at no charge and my old plan grandfathered. They put a note on my file to keep this arrangement in place indefinitely.

It just takes a bit of negotiating.....
    That's great! I find sometimes you have to call in multiple times. I haven't yet emailed but it's nice to know it worked for you.

Rogers keeps upping their offer. Telus worked with me though to get me 2 new phones and a decent package.

FYI, Telus retentions said they are giving $800/handset. My husband got the Note 5 for $60 and I got the S6 for free. So if you're looking to sign and get a free phone now is the time.

We have small business lines, only two.

Plan 1:
    Unlimited North America wide talk and text (what I really wanted so I didn't have US charges), 2 GB + 1 loyalty GB shared with second plan, CW, CD, CF, VM = $75

Plan 2:
    Unlimited Nation Wide talk and text, shares my data (we could have paid an extra $15 for 2 more GB but we never use it so we didn't), CW, CD, VM, CF = $60

So our plan went up $25 total from what we used to pay and have 1 extra GB shared and US calling and text and new phones.

Also, Rogers offered us the S6 for $99 plus $600 credit and the plan I mentioned above. We stayed with Telus because their customer support has always been good and their service works here.

Feedback Score
    I have been having a bit of rough time lately speaking with loyalty. My contract is ended so I'm month to month. I have been with Telus for 16 yrs. I have an older Voice&Data 50-200 Local & 1GB+ plan that i pay $50.00 a month on. Not a great deal so I was hoping to at least get nation wide unlimited calling and unlimited US and Canada texting. Basically the same as the Koodo $55.00 ON plan. The options she gave me for a new phone would jack my rates up significantly so that wasn't an option then I stated I wanted to use the BYOD discount on a new two year contract and she stated I couldn't get my old plan on a two year deal with the BYOD discount. After putting me on hold for five minutes she came back and said for $55.00 a month i can get 1yr int texting for free. I said that's a $10.00 add on and if I go with Koodo as a NEW CUSTOMER I get the same plan. So I tried to stay with Telus because i like to be loyal and they do have solid customer service but i thinks its time for change and hop on the MB/SK $48.00 plan.

Feedback Score
    Finally got around to calling Telus on Sunday - I've been wanting to switch to the Koodo $48 SK/MB plan after I found out about it, but at the same time, I also wanted a new(er) phone and wasn't thrilled about paying outright for it, so figured I'd give Telus a rink to see what they could do.

I was on a Voice/Data 60 - 200 local + 1GB + fave 10. They were "giving" me caller ID or something for $5/month (now it's included with all plans) so I was paying $65/month total. Called to tell them I'm using on average 20 mins of voice/month, so I was looking to get a cheaper rate. Also, I've been off a contract for over a year and my rates haven't changed (didn't know about a BYOD discount).

Her first offer was the unlimited voice + 1gb of data straight from the website for $65/month. I repeated that I wasn't looking for more minutes, just a cheaper plan. Second offer was the 300 mins + 1gb for $55/month, again straight from the website. I told her that was great, but as a customer of 8 or 9 years, I was under the impression that I was getting a deal from Telus, not paying MORE for less services. Told her that didn't make any sense whatsoever. She agreed, and gave me a whopping $5/month off that plan.

Going to call back today and try and discuss a new device since they don't automatically take the BYOD discount like the other companies do, I've essentially been over paying for the last year or so. So at the very least, I'm going to ask for a few hundred bucks off a new device - but we'll see if they let me renew on a contract with a cheaper rate plan. It just doesn't make any sense how they're working things....you'd think their best option would be to lock people into contracts, and they're trying to 'entice' people into signing a plan by charging them way more? It's just totally backwards.

Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast