Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1184

Thread: Official Loyalty & Retention thread

Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    I don't see a $72 plan that gives you 7GB of data on Rogers' website. Lowest they have is $130 (highest subsidy) with back to school promo.
    The Future is Friendly... if you can pay for it.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ice1124 View Post
    I don't see a $72 plan that gives you 7GB of data on Rogers' website. Lowest they have is $130 (highest subsidy) with back to school promo.
    Unless this is a corporate plan.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Telus: $40 Student 50 Plan MTM ($10 BYOD): - 500 mins anytime, eve/wknds @ 5PM, 5GB data, unl text, FAV10, CID and VM25
    Cable/Internet: Total: $104+tax - VIP, Gigabit, PVR, HD Box
    Home Phone: $0 - Obi200/FPL with Google Voice (free call Can/US)

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro2
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jigsatics View Post
    Unless this is a corporate plan.

Not a corporate plan. The person who posted the link is in Sherbrooke, QC - this is a Quebec-only plan. Change your region to QC on the Rogers website and you'll see the 7 GB plan magically drop from $130 for us plebs in Ontario to $77 ($72 for Province-wide instead of Canada-wide) for people in Quebec.

This isn't some big revelation - every province that has a viable fourth carrier has significantly cheaper plans.

If WIND ever becomes that (which is still extremely unlikely) we might start to see some not-insane plans in ON too, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Feedback Score
    I gave TELUS a call, for $85 I'll get 3.5 gigs, 300 daytime minutes, the usual features. Upgrading to a 6s.

Personally I don't really care about minutes, I never make calls and am currently always going over my 1 gig of data.

Is there a better deal for Telus out there right now? Or with a new company, if I port over?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by triplexpac View Post
    I gave TELUS a call, for $85 I'll get 3.5 gigs, 300 daytime minutes, the usual features. Upgrading to a 6s.

Personally I don't really care about minutes, I never make calls and am currently always going over my 1 gig of data.

Is there a better deal for Telus out there right now? Or with a new company, if I port over?
    Try Koodoo. I read a post somewhere that compared Telus and Koodoo plans when acquiring an iPhone 7. Koodoo turned out to be better but I am not sure if the results are the same if you want an iPhone 6s.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1887364

Device(s)
    LG 5450
    Feedback Score
    Should I be able to get 10% off my old Sask student 50$ since my device is paid for many years? Telus loyalty seems to think I already don't pay enough.

Thanks

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by x-cimo View Post
    Should I be able to get 10% off my old Sask student 50$ since my device is paid for many years? Telus loyalty seems to think I already don't pay enough.

Thanks
    You should be able to. Call retentions. I have the same plan and I have the $10 off since the first month I was out of contract.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Feedback Score
    You should be able to. Call retentions. I have the same plan and I have the $10 off since the first month I was out of contract.
    By all means it's worth a shot, but the 10% discount for BYOD was discontinued quite some time ago (grandfathering excepted).

Quote Originally Posted by x-cimo View Post
    This does seem to be the prevailing attitude at Telus these days. My (still above-ARPU) plan that subsidized a top capacity iPhone was deemed 'too rich' for even a flip phone renewal once the term was up.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by turbogeek View Post
    By all means it's worth a shot, but the 10% discount for BYOD was discontinued quite some time ago (grandfathering excepted).

This does seem to be the prevailing attitude at Telus these days. My (still above-ARPU) plan that subsidized a top capacity iPhone was deemed 'too rich' for even a flip phone renewal once the term was up.
    I wasn't aware that they discontinued it. What does retentions offer now to MTM customers?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Feedback Score
    What does retentions offer now to MTM customers?
    10 Chars

Feedback Score
    I have been a customer of Telus for the last 14yrs. My experiences are this, use your loyalty to them to get the plan you want and deserve. Stick to your guns and have the patience to wait and call them back multiple times over a year. They never budge at the beginning but over time they slowly start to throw you small bones. Don't bite on them right away wait....threaten to jump to the Koodo ship. They are offering great deals for new customers and their loop hole plan is awesome if you want to go that route. I would have jumped on it but felt with 14yrs one would hope Telus would come threw for me. This week they finally caved and I got the extra data I was looking for. Every Loyalty rep was different, some were terrible and some were great. That's why you have to tray back multiple times.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleevem1 View Post
    I have been a customer of Telus for the last 14yrs. My experiences are this, use your loyalty to them to get the plan you want and deserve. Stick to your guns and have the patience to wait and call them back multiple times over a year. They never budge at the beginning but over time they slowly start to throw you small bones. Don't bite on them right away wait....threaten to jump to the Koodo ship. They are offering great deals for new customers and their loop hole plan is awesome if you want to go that route. I would have jumped on it but felt with 14yrs one would hope Telus would come threw for me. This week they finally caved and I got the extra data I was looking for. Every Loyalty rep was different, some were terrible and some were great. That's why you have to tray back multiple times.
    So what's the plan that you got?

Feedback Score
    The number of spelling mistakes on this page is giving me headaches.

Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5714 View Post
    The number of spelling mistakes on this page is giving me headaches.
    And they'll blame auto-correct on their phone/tablet.

Turn it off if it makes you look like a 1st grader.

Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 LastLast