Thread: LG Motion (MS770) won't turn on

Phone
    Motorola Q
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

LG Motion (MS770) won't turn on

I just got this phone off Ebay. No battery. I plugged it in and the three buttons on the bottom flash. I'm going to get a battery tomorrow to see if it will turn on.

Do you think the problem is just the battery? Anything I should look out for?

Thanks in Advance...

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    How did U make out? Did the battery fix the problem? I have the same problem.

Phone
    Motorola Q
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Sorry for the late response. The problem was the battery for me. The one I ordered off eBay is still working great. I hope your problem is just as easy.

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    This phone blinks with the battery installed. The girl that asked me to fix it says she tried the battery from her husbands identical phone. I guess it has a different problem. Thanks.

Carrier
    Net 10
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by labjr View Post
    This phone blinks with the battery installed. The girl that asked me to fix it says she tried the battery from her husbands identical phone. I guess it has a different problem. Thanks.
    I know very little about this phone but I just read: "Turn phone off. Take the battery and SIM out . In a few minutes, turn the phone on. Or if the battery isn't totally dead try turning the phone on and then plugging it in. It's happened to me before and sometimes it takes a few tries to get it to work but it should come on eventually." I "googled" LG Motion lights blinking and there are numerous responses under "LG Motion lights blinking" and "LG Motion lights flashing". There is also an android forum that has lots of answers.

I would like to add kudos to Howard Forums - when I first bought my phone, after having a "candy bar" phone for 7 years that was only a phone, not even texting - and even though I am extremely computer and internet fluent, it was a major step for me to get a phone that had talk, text, and internet - I found Howard Forums very very helping in downloading a new browser and understanding what my prepaid carrier had done to my phone to limit its capabilities, etc. This was my go to site for several weeks till I got rolling with my new phone.

Phone
    Motorola Q
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    You may want to do a hard reset. She might lose data though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHxQ_G88l4s