Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Guide IOS 6 Sprint iPhone 4 flash to Page Plus with 3g and MMS

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score

Updated Guide IOS 6 Sprint iPhone 4 flash to Page Plus with 3g and MMS

Well i cant edit my old post so i thought i would start a new one with a updated guide on flashing a sprint iphone 4 to page plus. Its pretty much the same process with updated steps for ios6.

Well i posted recently that i acquired a iphone flashed to page plus. Well i didnt know it was a sprint iphone and thought it was a verizon one so i restored it and was left with no data. So i went on a mission and after many hours finally figured out the right combination of settings to get it working. So i thought i would share it with everyone on here because i cant find anywhere else how to do this other than paying someone large amounts of money which i dont have. But any on how to flash it.

You must have a sprint iphone 4. Clean esn or bad esn is ok. This will not work on a verizon iphone with bad esn. Will not work on any iphone 4s. Page plus does not except bad verizon esn. You need to be jail-broken and on ios5 or ios6. This should work on any ios 6 version.

You can activate any clean esn verizon iphone 4 or 4s without flashing, just call and add esn to account then program phone.

Onto Flashing:

Need to be jailbroken use red snow which is for mac and windows

Next add this repo into cydia

cydia.cdmaelite.com

Install ComCenter Patch and Install cricket carrier bundle from repo

Next you need to download the page plus bundle attached at the bottom of this post.

Then connect your iphone to your computer and use a file browser to open files installed on your iphone (I used diskaid).
    Navigate too /system/Library/Carrier Bundles/Iphone/ and open the cricket bundle folder
    Now erase everything inside and replace the contents with the page plus files
    Reboot your phone and the new settings should be plugged into the phone.

Now we need to program the phone so open up the Dailer
    dial ##626
    then 000000
    Then you input your MDN and MIN in the blanks

Then dial *228 and your phone will be programmed
    now dial *22890 or *22800 or *22801 and select option 2 and that inputs the new prl.

Well you should be all set with everything working. Let me know how it goes (:

As we know the ios6 jailbreak is a tethered one, which means you have to boot up from a computer every time the device is shut off, well there is a way around this, if you dont mind losing the jailbreak

all it takes is a restore back to stock from itunes, the flash remains in the settings ( the only way to erase the flash is a network settings reset) to get data working you have to turn data roaming on

You are not actually roaming it thinks its on sprint and roaming on verizon but you actually arnt.

Well i hope it works for everyone and let me know if you need any help below and success feedback as well (:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Feedback Score
    Thanks it always nice for you to make a new post for people to benefit

Phones
    HTC Ozone
    iPhone
    HTC One V
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto Zap View Post
    Well i cant edit my old post so i thought i would start a new one with a updated guide on flashing a sprint iphone 4 to page plus. Its pretty much the same process with updated steps for ios6.

Well i hope it works for everyone and let me know if you need any help below and success feedback as well (:

Thanks for posting! I've been following the old thread and I know most this info was in there but I appreciate you bumping it up -- my first Sprint iPhone to flash should be here in the next day or two so I'll post results once I'm done! (or pleas for help if I screw it up!)

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by deathcab View Post
    Thanks for posting! I've been following the old thread and I know most this info was in there but I appreciate you bumping it up -- my first Sprint iPhone to flash should be here in the next day or two so I'll post results once I'm done! (or pleas for help if I screw it up!)
    Yeah no problem! I had a few steps that needed editing and I added a few things do it should be easier to find than digging through a huge thread. Hope it works ok. Another user reported success so it should go well.

Feedback Score
    We do need the MIN number to configure the service, correct? How can we know our MIN number from PagePlus?, I know the MDN number is my cell number and the SID number can be found online as well but no idea where to get the MIN number?

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by guanacux View Post
    We do need the MIN number to configure the service, correct? How can we know our MIN number from PagePlus?, I know the MDN number is my cell number and the SID number can be found online as well but no idea where to get the MIN number?
    Yes you can ask a page plus rep or check google. There's also a service that checks your page plus account and tells you as well (google for this)

I found min by googling my area and page plus min and found a local dealer who posted it for my area so there are several ways.

Feedback Score
    Yes you can ask a page plus rep or check google. There's also a service that checks your page plus account and tells you as well (google for this)

I found min by googling my area and page plus min and found a local dealer who posted it for my area so there are several ways.
    Thanks. I will chat with PP Reps tomorrow. I tried googling this and the site that use to have a status report 24/7 is not doing it anymore

On another note. I get an error "exploit failed" when trying to jailbreak my VZ iPhone 4 (6.0.1). I'm trying the latest red snow 0.9.15b3.

Any comments are appreciated.
    Last edited by icebook; 01-15-2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: removed advertising violation

Feedback Score
    THANKS for the update.

You very clearly state this will not work on a 4S. Could I please ask for 4s directions IOS 5.1.1???? PLEASE!

Feedback Score
    Yeah no problem! I had a few steps that needed editing and I added a few things do it should be easier to find than digging through a huge thread. Hope it works ok. Another user reported success so it should go well.
    THANKS for the update.

You very clearly state this will not work on a 4S. Could I please ask for 4s directions IOS 5.1.1???? PLEASE!

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score

Thanks. I will chat with PP Reps tomorrow. I tried googling this and the site that use to have a status report 24/7 is not doing it anymore.

On another note. I get an error "exploit failed" when trying to jailbreak my VZ iPhone 4 (6.0.1). I'm trying the latest red snow 0.9.15b3.

Any comments are appreciated.
    Not sure I think red snow is the only jailbreak out right now but there could be another. If there's a error they will update soon.

Yeah the page plus reps should be able to get it for you.

And you have a Verizon iPhone? If so you don't have to flash it just give page plus the esn to activate.
    Last edited by icebook; 01-15-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe View Post
    THANKS for the update.

It's not possible at the moment and without a jailbreak for iOS 6 in site don't expect it anytime soon.

You can unlock a bad esn 4s sim card slot with the rsim 7. On 6.0.1. And use gsm prepaid.

I'm actually using a Verizon 4s on net10 that I unlocked with the r sim. It is on 5.1.1 though.

Feedback Score

Re: Updated Guide IOS 6 Sprint iPhone 4 flash to Page Plus with 3g and MMS

PagePlus reps do not activate iPhones, something about not being allowed. it is possible though but not through the reps.

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score

Re: Updated Guide IOS 6 Sprint iPhone 4 flash to Page Plus with 3g and MMS

PagePlus reps do not activate iPhones, something about not being allowed. it is possible though but not through the reps.
    Actually, some reps will activate an iPhone...it's hit and miss with them.
    I recently tested the "don't mention a PP Dealer by name" rule here on PP Hofo......trust me, it is still in effect - got me a 7 day ban.

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by tracnet View Post
    Actually, some reps will activate an iPhone...it's hit and miss with them.
    Yeah I had one who even called it a apple when activating.. Even told me to take out the battery lol : P

Phones
    HTC Ozone
    iPhone
    HTC One V
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Now we need to program the phone so open up the Dailer
    dial ##626
    then 000000
    Then you input your MDN and MIN in the blanks

Figured out the problem -- you actually need to dial ##626# (instructions were just missing the second pound sign), then everything went smoothly!

Also, oddly enough, only *22800 would work for me, but I just did that (option one) hung up, called it back, and did an option 2, and everything updated fine it seems like!

Thanks for the great guide!

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast