Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Guide IOS 6 Sprint iPhone 4 flash to Page Plus with 3g and MMS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto Zap View Post
    Maybe try a restore them re try it. Maybe try another computer? Is the iPhone connecting to iTunes at all?
    I have tried all the above steps and it still doesn't work... And it connects to itunes just fine.

Feedback Score
    Having a bit of issue getting my iphone 4 to work with page plus. I'm getting stuck at ##626...step. When I dial this number, I get a "your account is not authorized to access this number" message everything I dial it. I have done all the steps including copying the extracted files from pageplus bundle with mms.zip file to the Cricket folder on the phone.
    Help greatly appreciated.

Edit:
    got it working...had to download the page plus bundle from the appleflasher (repo.appleflasher.com) repo. deleted the cricket bundle from cdmaelite repo, installed the page plus bundle from the appleflasher repo and the rest was history.
    Last edited by payne3d; 03-03-2013 at 12:21 AM.

Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Guys I have done over 10 sprint iphone 4 phones and I can attest this method works everytime.

Thanks deathcab

Quote Originally Posted by deathcab View Post
    I've been working on an entirely new carrier bundle for the iPhone and a new much, much simpler method of flashing -- haven't quite had the time to get the script to run it yet so it will do it all automatically (like the Cricket Bundle) but I think *most* of the files / mechanism is working so far (although I will admit that it is hit or miss on some phones, but it seems that way with all the devices.

Also, I think all the files are setup now so that you'll have full access to the data settings / apn menu under settings--> general --> cellular (benefit of this being you can play with / tweak / modify the settings as needed to get data working)

But here's basically what you need to do:

• Backup your Phone
    • Jailbreak
    • Install Cydia
    • Download a CommCenter patch (find one that works with 6.1 -- I have one if none of the repo's have updated yet)
    • Install CommCenter patch
    • Restart
    • Once it reboots, connect to your computer and open your file explorer / writer of choice (I use DiskAid)
    • Navigate to the Carrier bundle files as described in the first post
    • Delete all of the carrier bundles except the last three (one is Sprint, the other two are "Zeplin" aka Verizon, you can really delete these too if you want and if you have problems it may work best to)
    • Open the Sprint_US.bundle and delete the contents
    • Replace with the files below
    • Reboot the phone again
    • Once it starts again, do an activation call *22800 usually works
    • Enable Voice and Data roaming from general --> settings
    • Make a test call
    • Reboot one last time and when it restarts you should be good to go with everything working. If not, trace back (and restore from a backup if needed)

Feedback Score
    Does it matter if the JailBreak is tethered or untethered? IS ANYONE WILLING TO DO ONE FOR $20 via PayPal??

Phones
    MM-A920
    iPhone 5
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Updated Guide IOS 6 Sprint iPhone 4 flash to Page Plus with 3g and MMS

Has anyone figured out a way to get the Sprint iPhone 4S on Pageplus? The 4 flashes with no problem, the 4S has me stumped

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lavapants View Post
    Has anyone figured out a way to get the Sprint iPhone 4S on Pageplus? The 4 flashes with no problem, the 4S has me stumped
    Yeah Im wondering the same, has anyone sucessfully gotten a Sprint iphone 4s to work with pagePlus?

Anyone at all?

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score

The 4s is locked down more and as far as I know no one has ever flashed it.

But you can unlock the gsm side with the Gpp sim.

Which is really better anyway lots more options with gsm.

I'm using a verizon 4s on Atts net 10 at the moment.

Feedback Score
    I did a restore to ios 6.1.2 from 6.0.1 and lost the flash. I had to reflash the pageplus files again after jailbreaking.

The flash works fine, but it looks like now we cant restore to a non-jailbroken state and still use it with pageplus. If anyone knows of a way we can do this, please post it. I dont need the jail-break and usually keep it non-jailbroken.

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Hello all. I have succeeded in flashing a Sprint iPhone to PagePlus using Deathcab's method (full 3G and MMS) but does anyone know how to flash over an nTelos iPhone? I tried doing the same steps but after I replace the carrier bundle files, the phone comes back up saying "Not Available" under the Carrier string in settings app, and doesn't dial anything. Does anyone know what needs to be done differently?

EDIT: I removed all the pageplus files from the phone's nTelos directory and put the nTelos files back in (EXCEPT .DS_STORE) and now the phone can make/receive calls but no data

EDIT 2: Voice and text only work when roaming is enabled, no data either way.

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by rampampam View Post
    I did a restore to ios 6.1.2 from 6.0.1 and lost the flash. I had to reflash the pageplus files again after jailbreaking.

The flash works fine, but it looks like now we cant restore to a non-jailbroken state and still use it with pageplus. If anyone knows of a way we can do this, please post it. I dont need the jail-break and usually keep it non-jailbroken.

Thanks.
    Which method did you use? I restored my family members iPhone from 6.0.1 to 6.1, which its currently on, and everything works fine. Haven't updated beyond though. I might just leave it where it is if this is the new case.

Before the only way to erase the flash is with a network reset.

Feedback Score

The 4s is locked down more and as far as I know no one has ever flashed it.

But you can unlock the gsm side with the Gpp sim.

Which is really better anyway lots more options with gsm.

I'm using a verizon 4s on Atts net 10 at the moment.
    I'm not sure about that gpp sim method but I can attest to "swiftunlocks" (googlr it) unlocking service. Costed me 2 bucks and I unlocked my gf's old 4s rather than wait a week waiting for AT&T to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Phones
    HTC Ozone
    iPhone
    HTC One V
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Synergic View Post
    Hello all. I have succeeded in flashing a Sprint iPhone to PagePlus using Deathcab's method (full 3G and MMS) but does anyone know how to flash over an nTelos iPhone? I tried doing the same steps but after I replace the carrier bundle files, the phone comes back up saying "Not Available" under the Carrier string in settings app, and doesn't dial anything. Does anyone know what needs to be done differently?

EDIT: I removed all the pageplus files from the phone's nTelos directory and put the nTelos files back in (EXCEPT .DS_STORE) and now the phone can make/receive calls but no data

EDIT 2: Voice and text only work when roaming is enabled, no data either way.
    Glad to see my method appears to be working for most. As far as flashing the nTelos phone, I can't say because I don't have one to play with, but my guess it has something to do with the OTA settings not downloading.

May want to play around with manually changing the SPC /MDN and other settings around there until you find something that lets OTA programming grab the right files. Wish I could be of more help.

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Mullins View Post
    I'm not sure about that gpp sim method but I can attest to "swiftunlocks" (googlr it) unlocking service. Costed me 2 bucks and I unlocked my gf's old 4s rather than wait a week waiting for AT&T to do it.

The $2 unlocks only apply to att iPhones. Iphones from other countries and verizon/sprint iPhone unlocks are very expensive. Last time I looked it was $75.

And the unlock is only a international unlock, it still blocks us gsm networks, with the Gpp sim you can use us gsm networks.

Feedback Score

The $2 unlocks only apply to att iPhones. Iphones from other countries and verizon/sprint iPhone unlocks are very expensive. Last time I looked it was $75.

And the unlock is only a international unlock, it still blocks us gsm networks, with the Gpp sim you can use us gsm networks.
    I can't speak for other carrier unlocks but you shouldn't pay anything to unlock a verizon iPhone 5 because they are already sim unlocked.

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Mullins View Post
    I can't speak for other carrier unlocks but you shouldn't pay anything to unlock a verizon iPhone 5 because they are already sim unlocked.

You are right about the verizon iPhone 5, however the sprint and verizon 4s are locked, and the sprint iPhone 5 is not unlocked either.

It is neat how the verizon 4g phones are unlocked now, are government did one thing right.. For once..

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast