Thread: walmart Family mobile Sim card in AT&T phone

Feedback Score

walmart Family mobile Sim card in AT&T phone

Hi, I recently switched from AT&T to Walmart Family Mobile, I was able to just buy the activation pack from Walmart and put the SIM into my iPhone and it worked fine, I also have a Pantech Burst I want to use that is also from AT&T that I want to use the Family Mobile SIM car in. I know I have to alter the SIM from standard to Micro (I already know how to do it), will the Pantech burst from AT&T work with the Family Mobile or do I need to unlock it? I don't want to mess up a perfectly good and active SIM card if it's not gonna work.
    TY

Feedback Score
    Interested to know myself. But my 1st thought is like yours that'd have to be unlocked. Btw the Pantech Burst is an excellent GSM Android.

Feedback Score

Re: walmart Family mobile Sim card in AT&T phone

If your phone takes any T-Mobile SIM card it will work fine.

Sent from my DROID3 using HowardForums

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Melleeboo View Post
    Hi, I recently switched from AT&T to Walmart Family Mobile, I was able to just buy the activation pack from Walmart and put the SIM into my iPhone and it worked fine, I also have a Pantech Burst I want to use that is also from AT&T that I want to use the Family Mobile SIM car in. I know I have to alter the SIM from standard to Micro (I already know how to do it), will the Pantech burst from AT&T work with the Family Mobile or do I need to unlock it? I don't want to mess up a perfectly good and active SIM card if it's not gonna work.
    TY
    You will need to unlock the phone for it to work. Anything other than an AT&T SIM card won't work unless the device is unlocked.
    Current Device: White Out Moto X 32GB
    THE RULES!
    Please report all inappropriate posts by clicking the dark triangle at the bottom of the post.