Thread: 1/18 - 2/28 '$400 Family Switcher Offer'

Phone
    EVO 4G LTE
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

1/18 - 2/28 '$400 Family Switcher Offer'

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/01...least-3-lines/

There might be more appealing national networks to run your phone through, but Sprint is hoping to lure in more customers with some free money. A leaked internal Sprint doc indicates that a previously popular promotion is coming roaring back on January 18th. If you meet the qualifications to take advantage of this deal, it can mean big savings on a couple new smartphones.

Before you get too excited, you have to be opening a new account with Sprint, along with the following eligibility requirements:

- IL [Independently Liable] customers activating 3-5 new handsets [read: phones only] on new lines of service

- At least one line must be a port-in from another carrier

- Customers must activate all phones on an Everything Share or Simply Everything Share plan

The independently liable stipulation is just referring to a line that you own, not one handled through an employer. If you've got that taken care of, you will get $400 to apply toward the purchase of phones. While tablets are not included in the deal, and don't count toward the 3-line minimum, customers can purchase a tablet on an additional line and get $100 off. If this deal appeals to you, you've only got until the end of February to take advantage of it.

[Thanks, Anonymous]
    Sensorly --- Signal Check Pro --- Root Metrics

Bend, Oregon

Phone
    GN3|S4|One|iPhone5S
    Feedback Score
    I don't understand why they're actively trying to push people over to Sprint with their network is still getting revamped. It's still poor in most areas. They should wait until it's all done and then start to pay people to come over.
    T-Mobile™: The carrier with the the worst reliability, data performance, call performance and text performance nationwide! -RootMetrics™ Go Uncarrier!!

Phone History (from 2011): Galaxy Note 3, GS4, HTC One, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, XPERIA Z, GNII (x3), Nexus 4, Optimus G, Lumia 920, iPhone 5, GSIII (x2), One X, Galaxy Nexus, Lumia 900, GSII Skyrocket, GSII

Phones
    HTC EVO LTE
    EVO LTE
    iPhone 4S
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoUnion View Post
    I don't understand why they're actively trying to push people over to Sprint with their network is still getting revamped. It's still poor in most areas. They should wait until it's all done and then start to pay people to come over.
    We all get it, you hate them, but why the eff do you troll so hard? You don't even have Sprint anymore and you're in here constantly, heck, you're in Sprint threads on MacRumors as well.

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Re: 1/18 - 2/28 '$400 Family Switcher Offer'

cry me a river. report me. I'm not insulting anyone. It's hilarious how people here take something so simple personally. It's a company, not your family.
    Op links a promo offer. And you start thread crapping. Not as bad as trolling, but it's not really helpful.

Sent from my EVO LTE using HowardForums

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    This is tempting and would help me pay for my ETF with AT&T.

Phones
    HTC EVO LTE
    EVO LTE
    iPhone 4S
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    cry me a river. report me. I'm not insulting anyone. It's hilarious how people here take something so simple personally. It's a company, not your family.
    That's the ironic thing, you do take it all personal. You in fact take it so personal, you go from forum to forum trolling the same message.

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    So is this deal a go? I haven't seen any more info on it since it was leaked last week. You would think they would be promoting it.

In my area of southern West Virginia, Sprint and US Cellular are by FAR the better carriers. ATT here is awful using only left over Cellular One towers. In some areas I am not even 3G. I switched to them last year simply for the phone (Note), and it was a mistake. If this deal is for real, it would allow me to get away from ATT for less than $50 total for both lines.

I'm assuming if it is a go, it is a corporate stores only and not locations such as Best Buy, etc.
    ------
    K.R.
    History: Samsung Galaxy Note 1, HTC Evo 4G, Blackberry Tour 9630, HTC Snap, HTC Touch Pro, Palm Treo 755p, Kyocera 7135, Sanyo 5150, Motorola StarTAC, crappy Erriccson.
    AT&T. Blah! (Note 1 & iPhone 4S).
    ------

Phone
    EVO 4G LTE
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kcrowe View Post
    So is this deal a go? I haven't seen any more info on it since it was leaked last week. You would think they would be promoting it.

In my area of southern West Virginia, Sprint and US Cellular are by FAR the better carriers. ATT here is awful using only left over Cellular One towers. In some areas I am not even 3G. I switched to them last year simply for the phone (Note), and it was a mistake. If this deal is for real, it would allow me to get away from ATT for less than $50 total for both lines.

I'm assuming if it is a go, it is a corporate stores only and not locations such as Best Buy, etc.
    Another option is to get 'Everything Plus Referral Plan' (EPRP). Two lines would be $129.99/mo.

x1 Smartphones = $69.99/mo
    x2 Smartphones = $129.99/mo
    x3 Smartphones = $154.98/mo
    x4 Smartphones = $179.97/mo
    x5 Smartphones = $204.96/mo

1) http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...scounts-Thread

2) http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/epc/epclanding.asp
    Last edited by 503ducati; 01-22-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    That would make it a good deal. However I can't do that. I need the $400 credit to essentially make up for what I will have to pay ATT in termination fees. I've had my two phones with them for less than a year, so the two fees together are now $500. That plus the Sprint buyback would put me almost even after getting my new phones.

Phone
    EVO 4G LTE
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kcrowe View Post
    That would make it a good deal. However I can't do that. I need the $400 credit to essentially make up for what I will have to pay ATT in termination fees. I've had my two phones with them for less than a year, so the two fees together are now $500. That plus the Sprint buyback would put me almost even after getting my new phones.
    Oh I see, yes all told that would be a lot of cash up front.

However, you can still add a monthly discount after you get your new phones. There are countless ones listed here: http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...scounts-Thread