Thread: Can I Downgrade from Ice Cream Sandwich back to Gingerbread on my Galaxy S2??????

Phones
    Apple iphone
    BB Curve 8300
    SE K790r
    Carrier
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score

Cool Can I Downgrade from Ice Cream Sandwich back to Gingerbread on my Galaxy S2??????

Hello everyone, I have done an upgrade from Gingerbread to the new Ice Cream Sandwich on my galaxy s2 and since then it has been very unstable and wont Sync with bluetooth without shutting down the phone. I have already tried a restore but still has the problem. is there a way i can re-install gingerbread on the device?

THANKS

Phone
    SM-N900A Samsung SGH-I337
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemurphy_21 View Post
    Hello everyone, I have done an upgrade from Gingerbread to the new Ice Cream Sandwich on my galaxy s2 and since then it has been very unstable and wont Sync with bluetooth without shutting down the phone. I have already tried a restore but still has the problem. is there a way i can re-install gingerbread on the device?

THANKS
    you certainly can. go to http://www.sammobile.com and download the Galaxy S2 gingerbread firmware, odin 1.85 and flash via odin, backup all your important data as all will be deleted similar to reformating a hard disk drive. after the flash, you will have to FACTORY DATA RESET or else, you will encounter force closes. there should be instruction on the site available, i suggest print it out. good luck.