Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Bypass Straight Talk Data limit or Throttle.

Feedback Score
    During my few months on an ST AT&T LTE sim, I could only use the tfdata APN and not the older att.mvno (or whatever it is exactly) APN. I never used 2.5 GB/month, so I don't have experience with throttling, but I did have a heck of a bad time with delayed push notifications and slow data (constant disconnects to Google's servers, even though no signal loss). I have since switched to a ST T-Mobile sim and push notifications are instant again and internet seems much more responsive. I'm not sure if others have the same issues with the AT&T tfdata APN, but if you do, and T-Mobile has decent reception in your area, I recommend trying the ST T-Mobile sim.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cooter55 View Post
    here os an ideal,dont be a data hof,dont violate the tos and you dont have to worry about a throttle.
    I'm not entirely sure that if you don't violate the TOS that no throttling or other data problems takes place. S.T. appears to have a ton of data issues that occur even when no TOS are violated.

Carrier
    Ting, Republic Wireless
    Feedback Score
    STOP INSULTING PEOPLE

ATTN:

VisionsDevine
    Scottneon

Personal attacks and insults are not permitted here. Posting such messages violates Howard Forums rules.

I have removed the messages you posted that contain insults.

Thank you to everyone who did not respond to the insults.

Please do not include personal attacks or insults in future messages.

Moderator decisions are NOT open to public debate, so please do not respond publicly to this message. If you wish to discuss this matter further, please send me a PM.

Repeated violation of the Howard Forums Rules (particularly after you receive this warning) may lead to temporary or permanent bans from Howard Forums.
    Questions?? Read the FAQs: The Prepaid FAQ . The Straight Talk FAQ
    Disagree with someone? Be Nice!
    Report posts that violate the rules by clicking the dark triangle at the bottom, left of the post.

Feedback Score
    My wife bought iphone 5 at walmart for straight talk she was paying 45$ plan then she decided to do the 3 month plan and had unthrotteled data she tried the 45$ plan agan and got throttled like normal. She went back to 3 month plan and is now throtteled like on the 45$ plan.

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    No matter how many service periods you purchase at once, each thirty day service card is applied one at a time each thirty days.
    Earl F. Parrish

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4