Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anyone with experience with taobao agents?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

anyone with experience with taobao agents?

Hey all, im currently interested in getting a cheap sh7218u from taobao. I've heard that its better to go with an agent rather then getting it directly from taobao.
    So here i am asking anyone with experience with buychina, mistertao and others to share their experience.

the link im considering to use: buychina.com/items/new-authentic-licensed-sharp-sharp-sh7218u-android-2-3-smart-180-degree-rotating-clamshell-cellphone-uywvtnsmomm

thoughts?, any kind of help is greatly appreciated

thanks =)

looks like this site won't let me post a proper link =/

Carrier(s)
    Globe Telecoms
    Feedback Score
    Hi!

I have no experience with taobao agents yet but just recently I asked a forumer here who bought SH7218u using mistertao. He said it is good agent. His username is Joseph Tan. You can pm him if you want, he is approachable.

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia Z5 Premium E6853
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA / T-Mobile Germany / Orange Poland /
    Feedback Score
    There was a mod in here selling one of these.... I think it was somewhere in the GSM buy/sell/trade section.

I don't remember if it was exactly "cheap" but it's not bad either.

It's all good (^_^)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...668534-IonNuke <<< My Feedback... rising from the dead.

Everyone's on their own for hypersims. I'm out har har har har har~~~~

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    at silentstare
    hm, i'll see if i can pm him when im free.

at ionnuke
    Ya i found his thread... honestly, its way over then what im looking for in terms of price.

Device(s)
    sh-06a, f-01a
    Carrier(s)
    at&t singtel
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You can use your credit card on Alipay( Taobao's paypal) but the exchange rate is poor.
    EVERYTHING'S GONE

Device(s)
    Sharp SX833 Pure Black
    Carrier(s)
    Pralino
    Feedback Score
    I have used yoybuy.com like 3000 times.. never any problem ^_^

Carrier(s)
    Globe Telecoms
    Feedback Score
    I already received my SH7218u from a taobao agent, taobaoring. The service is great and the phone is in top condition! I am very much happy and satisfied with my purchase.

Quick info for taobaoring

Pros/What I like about them:
    1. Service fee of 8% compare to others 10%.
    2. Nifty website UI unlike other agents who need you to download and send to them an excel file.
    3. Fast and great communication. Can take from 12-24 hrs. If you didn't receive a reply after a day, resend again. It happened to me, they forgot to reply to my email. That was December though so it is understandable.
    4. Breakdown of all the costs.
    5. Payment and shipping methods are many to choose from.
    6. They ship phones. Others dont.
    7. Honest. If the price changed (lowering it) before you make your first payment, they will inform you and change it accordingly. It happened to me.
    8. Screenshots of your phone including the accessories! - before they pack it for shipping.

Cons:
    1. Don't rely on them to tell you which seller is the best or credible selling authentic phones. They will tell you they are not expert on phones. They can ask the sellers if it is authentic though or where they got it from.
    2. I was not able to contact them via QQ. You can have email or MSN though.

Just make sure to read their guides, very helpful if you are a first timer in Taobao.

Hope this helps!

Feedback Score
    when you talking about taobao agents I would have some suggestion like:
    zarmark.com
    yoybuy.com
    mistertao.com
    taobaofocus.com

You may try these sites. good luck!

Feedback Score

i have buy a lots of products from ugomark taobao agent

So far I have bought phone covers and accessories, cables (computer stuff), pregnancy/ovulation kits, winter jackets and sweaters, maternity wear, lingerie... actually so many I can't even quite remember. If you can get by with ok quality on clothings, surely can order.

ugomark.com is a very good shop.

HAPPY SHOPPING !

Feedback Score
    I currently used TaoBaoTrading (which is friends of TaoBaotrends). I also think that it's owned by the same people as TaoBaoSpree. They all talk the same, give the same thing, and they accidentally emailed me with the name of the person from TaoBaoSpree once. I think they're all connected, or the same.

Anyways, I'll start to describe my experience with them now.

1. They're not honest people.
    They told me that my package costs $42 and that it's not even enough and that they'll pay the extra expense which made me feel bad but I was a little suspicious because I didn't think my items would weigh that much. I received the package today and say that it indeed did not weigh that much and my package costed $30. So much for "honest" and will not charge unfairly right?

2. My products were damaged/incorrect.
    They did indeed take photos to show me my items but they're far away photos. When I asked for a sloe up photo of an item, they did not take it. After a while I just said never mind. My purse came today with dents and marks all over it. Also, my necklace is NOTHING like what I wanted. My purse was not what I thought it'd be either. This is not their fault I do realize that but the thing is. When they showed me the photo, I told her right away that the purse is not how the website described. They did not offer to help in any way though so I dropped it.

3. I felt like they didn't want to reply to my emails when I asked them questions.
    I felt like they were annoyed by my emails. I'm their customer, and this is my first purchase so of course I would have questions. I was actually a little afraid to ask questions though because I felt like they were annoyed and pissed. Not a good vibe to send to customers.

Overall, I give them 3 stars. Which is pretty good already considering that I am not satisfied with their service or my products.

They claimed that they will INSPECT the products, bargain with the sellers, charge the shipping ACCORDING to the weight but none of those happened with my purchase. They did not even show me close up photos, or even offered a solution when I said the item was not correct. The worst part is, they charged me extra on my shipping and turn around and lie and they it's not enough. That is the part that pisses me off the most. I hate it when people lie and try to scam me.

Will not be buying from TaoBao anymore because I can't trust TaoBao agents anymore. They're probably all owned by the same people, or at least have connections to each other. So how can I trust someone who is connected is TaoBaoTrading.

There is no hope for this society, there;s liars everywhere. I am utterly disappointed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino45 View Post
    Hey all, im currently interested in getting a cheap sh7218u from taobao. I've heard that its better to go with an agent rather then getting it directly from taobao.
    So here i am asking anyone with experience with buychina, mistertao and others to share their experience.

the link im considering to use: buychina.com/items/new-authentic-licensed-sharp-sharp-sh7218u-android-2-3-smart-180-degree-rotating-clamshell-cellphone-uywvtnsmomm

thoughts?, any kind of help is greatly appreciated

thanks =)

looks like this site won't let me post a proper link =/
    Dude!

I have been using one agent since 2010. www taobaobuying com. They are very professional and trustworthy. I really like their quick service, moreover, I like the most that they deal until we get the package and sometime they offer special discounts. Conclusion is that they are doing it very friendly to all foreigners, I always introduce my friends to get items from China like lolita, cosplay and other desired items by using their service. Their commission fee is very low and discounts on international shipping as well. Visit their website to know more. I wish them best of luck!

Feedback Score
    Yeah, some agents do it. I like www taobaobuying com because they always take two payments and even they will advice you to how can you reduce your international shipping charges. They have written some paragraphs on their facebook ID for avoiding this kind of dishonesty. Anyway try them and give your questions in detail. I always get kind and fast response.

Feedback Score
    Hope this helps! [/QUOTE]

It is wrong that no other agent send phone, I only tried taobaobuying, they send phones and many other equipment as well. Screenshots are also provided on request if you don't trust any agent.

Feedback Score

Here is one good taobao agent

I have used this taobao agent and i never had any problem with it they ship fast and easily and i highly recommend using them because a lot of my friends also used them and they didn't report anything bad with them so go ahead and use them.

Feedback Score
    I would strongly advice do not buy phone from taoboa. My ex gf(shes chinese) went back and helps me get cheap clothes

I even help my friends get clothes from there and ask them for little cuts.

The problem with using agents is that, they are expensive( reason is becus of the charges they incur on paypal)

If you want to just buy like one or two clothes, I can help (just give me little cut you just send me mail to kenjunior3 on google mail

I would have to skype youu doe. If youre using agent, i advice you be a big seller. like ebay power seller kinda thing lol.

Well power to people ttrying to make money

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast