Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anyone with experience with taobao agents?

Feedback Score
    I do not advice for zarmark. They tried to scam my friend 600$

toaboring is the best i think. If you just want one or to three orders. I can help my ex lives in china now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino45 View Post
    Hey all, im currently interested in getting a cheap sh7218u from taobao. I've heard that its better to go with an agent rather then getting it directly from taobao.
    So here i am asking anyone with experience with buychina, mistertao and others to share their experience.

the link im considering to use: buychina.com/items/new-authentic-licensed-sharp-sharp-sh7218u-android-2-3-smart-180-degree-rotating-clamshell-cellphone-uywvtnsmomm

thoughts?, any kind of help is greatly appreciated

thanks =)

looks like this site won't let me post a proper link =/
    I can help you as long as it is just one to five orders. You can give me a little cut (my ex lives in china) helps me get clothes

Carrier(s)
    NTT docomo / Telekom.de
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by obie11 View Post
    I would strongly advice do not buy phone from taoboa. My ex gf(shes chinese) went back and helps me get cheap clothes

I even help my friends get clothes from there and ask them for little cuts.

The problem with using agents is that, they are expensive( reason is becus of the charges they incur on paypal)

If you want to just buy like one or two clothes, I can help (just give me little cut you just send me mail to kenjunior3 on google mail

I would have to skype youu doe. If youre using agent, i advice you be a big seller. like ebay power seller kinda thing lol.

Well power to people ttrying to make money
    I completely disagree. I, for example, have been using the services from yoybuy.com and can highly recommend them. Their fees are fair and their customer service is awesome. They respond very quickly with acurate information. Shipping was fast and reliable.

Probably there are many other taobao agents who also do a good job, though.

Sorry obie11, but the bottom line is: I would rather trust them or another credible taobao agent than a forum user who seemingly only registered here for making a few bucks on the side.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by squeenix View Post
    I completely disagree. I, for example, have been using the services from yoybuy.com and can highly recommend them. Their fees are fair and their customer service is awesome. They respond very quickly with acurate information. Shipping was fast and reliable.

Probably there are many other taobao agents who also do a good job, though.

Sorry obie11, but the bottom line is: I would rather trust them or another credible taobao agent than a forum user who seemingly only registered here for making a few bucks on the side.
    Lol I never said they are not reliable. Maybe you should read my post correctly
    I said they are expensive, listen if youre using someone that is just a friend that is willing to do this, would you have to pay service fee for every gadamn piece you buy from taoboa. I dont think so. Secondly, I am not here to make money thats why i said it in quote 'I can only help people with 1 to 3 or 4 orders' who buys personal stuff and not trying to do proper business.

Thirdly, this agent can decide to always help you but when something goes wrong, they can be quick to cut you off. In china, they can easily loose their account but easily get new ones. I knw bout china for 18 years now. So if you like their service fine. But as long as youre not there, you would never know how much youre been supped
    and you just a customer that can be cut off anyday they have a problem. BYE!!

Carrier(s)
    NTT docomo / Telekom.de
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by obie11 View Post
    Lol I never said they are not reliable. Maybe you should read my post correctly
    I never said that you said they are unreliable. I just pointed out that they are reliable and that it's a big plus. Whether a person who just anonymously registered here is equally reliable or not, is up to anyone's personal judgement.

So, maybe it's you who should read my post correctly...

I said they are expensive, listen if youre using someone that is just a friend that is willing to do this, would you have to pay service fee for every gadamn piece you buy from taoboa. I dont think so.
    If it's a friend, it's an entire different story. But you are just an anonymous guy nobody knows who registered here only for this. Maybe you are honest, I do not know. But you have no reputation or whatever. No reason to trust you, sorry.

Secondly, I am not here to make money thats why i said it in quote 'I can only help people with 1 to 3 or 4 orders' who buys personal stuff and not trying to do proper business.
    You are not here to make money? Then why you want "little cuts" from every order? How stupid do you think we are? If you are just a good guy who wants to help, then do it for free. Otherwise I'll rather trust a taobao agent who has it's own company, a positive reputation for years and fair prices. Sounds better to me.

Thirdly, this agent can decide to always help you but when something goes wrong, they can be quick to cut you off. In china, they can easily loose their account but easily get new ones.
    Anonymous forum guy can't? Again, taobao agents who are around for some time and have a good reputation are much more trustworthy. Exactly because of the reasons you just stated can be applied to you even easier!

I knw bout china for 18 years now. So if you like their service fine. But as long as youre not there, you would never know how much youre been supped
    That statement just means nothing at all. Plus, you have no idea how much I "know" about China or any other related thing for that matter. And that is because you don't know me - just as I don't know you, as I have pointed out several times.

and you just a customer that can be cut off anyday they have a problem. BYE!!
    Again, I know that. We are not naive here. However, like I said before, the same thing can be applied to doing business with you. And the risk is much greater, because nobody knows anything about you at all.

Of course that's just my opinion. If anyone takes the risk of doing business with an anonymous person with 4 postings, be my guest. I can only speak for myself, and I wouldn't dream of taking that unnecessary risk.

Feedback Score
    I never said that you said they are unreliable. I just pointed out that they are reliable and that it's a big plus. Whether a person who just anonymously registered here is equally reliable or not, is up to anyone's personal judgement.

So, maybe it's you who should read my post correctly...

If it's a friend, it's an entire different story. But you are just an anonymous guy nobody knows who registered here only for this. Maybe you are honest, I do not know. But you have no reputation or whatever. No reason to trust you, sorry.

You are not here to make money? Then why you want "little cuts" from every order? How stupid do you think we are? If you are just a good guy who wants to help, then do it for free. Otherwise I'll rather trust a taobao agent who has it's own company, a positive reputation for years and fair prices. Sounds better to me.

Anonymous forum guy can't? Again, taobao agents who are around for some time and have a good reputation are much more trustworthy. Exactly because of the reasons you just stated can be applied to you even easier!

That statement just means nothing at all. Plus, you have no idea how much I "know" about China or any other related thing for that matter. And that is because you don't know me - just as I don't know you, as I have pointed out several times.

Again, I know that. We are not naive here. However, like I said before, the same thing can be applied to doing business with you. And the risk is much greater, because nobody knows anything about you at all.

Of course that's just my opinion. If anyone takes the risk of doing business with an anonymous person with 4 postings, be my guest. I can only speak for myself, and I wouldn't dream of taking that unnecessary risk.
    If youre using a taoboa agent, sir you definately dont know china more than me. I tell you something. My mom has a milion dollar company by buying nails from china to africa. She spends in thousands of dollars and she uses just 'ONE PERSON' for years for she retired. All these agents websites is normally runned by one person. Trust me.

Normally they tell you 40 percent discount, erm it is actually 60 percent discount they get from ems. now if you buy 50 items(am sure you are a big seller), that would make sense using them but anything can go wrong. Try and get a friend, I advice you you make x3 of all those money your paying to them. In china anyone can be n agent, is just trust. Erm you said I should offer for free, i do for free with my friends. But you forget, am using my ex in china. She has a life of her own, so if am helping many people do you know how many people would be begging me per day.

I am not saying stop using them, am saying if you try and find a friend that just willing to help and you pay smaller cut, that would save lots of cuts in the long run. Well good luck man.

Always remember, trust is built, you trust youbuy.com right, My friend dealed with zanmarrk for a year and when they had an issue for 2000 dollars, they stopped answering him. All thanks to paypal, after opening dispute, they gave him his money back. I am supporting you friend, but hey if i can make little money for 2 to 4 orders, why not. I am human I WANT TO MAKE MONEY TOO!

Feedback Score
    I like this service Taobao agents
    Taobao agent helps foreigners to buy products. It gathers online shoppers in China,
    attracted by millions of categories and Price Absolute Advantage. Shopping agent services benefit all foreign customers.
    taobao agent are fluent in many languages. Agents are particularly popular in Southeast Asia
    It’s like eBay,

Taobao.com Wedding Dress Stores

Taobao Cosplay Stores
    Taobao Tea Stores

Taobao Lolita Stores
    taobao forum bag, taobao forum shoe, taobao forum jean.
    taobao agent forum bag, taobao agent forum shoe, taobao agent forum jean.

Carrier(s)
    NTT docomo / Telekom.de
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSuddin View Post
    taobao forum bag, taobao forum shoe, taobao forum jean.
    taobao agent forum bag, taobao agent forum shoe, taobao agent forum jean.
    Your post has been reported as SEO spam.

Feedback Score
    yes. it is very good the experience with taobao . and it is very safe. it was very useful for me to deal with them ..i suggest you to do the same thing as i did id i garanted you that you will not be disapointed ..hope that you will consider this comment for your decisions ..thank you

Carrier(s)
    NTT docomo / Telekom.de
    Feedback Score
    Does really nobody on this forum care about this spam?

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia Z5 Premium E6853
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA / T-Mobile Germany / Orange Poland /
    Feedback Score
    Does really nobody on this forum care about this spam?
    I think a few of us are active these days. (-___-")

It's all good (^_^)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...668534-IonNuke <<< My Feedback... rising from the dead.

Everyone's on their own for hypersims. I'm out har har har har har~~~~

Carrier(s)
    NTT docomo / Telekom.de
    Feedback Score
    Yeah... I kinda miss the old times... Less spam, more lively discussions and more interesting phones to talk about.

Feedback Score
    Hey, I'm hoping that I can help you, if you still want help with this.

I had some good experience with this taobao buying agent, so you can check it for yourself if you want.

Feedback Score
    taobao agent timtao ,only charge 8% commission ,it's not expensive ,and very helpful ,
    timtao export products from taobao.com ,tmall.com ,1688.com
    and everything that you want ,
    Just send the link of the products you want.
    you can message me if you want details ,thank you .

Feedback Score
    you are right ,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast