Thread: LG Optimus L40G Extreme

Feedback Score

LG Optimus L40G Extreme

I just purchased the L40G thru Straight Talk about a week ago for the wife and found out no one currently is selling the screen covers or phone cases for them, several vendors have told me they wouldn't be out for another month if I was lucky. Well I did some research and found that the European version of this phone, the Optimus L5, is identical to the L40G. I went ahead took a chance and placed an order overseas for the L5 case and screen cover, received them in one week from London and they both fit like a glove on the wife's L40G. So if you're like me and don't want to leave your phone unprotected for maybe another month or so you may want to consider ordering based on the L5. During my research I called LG (USA) and the rep stated that they didn't have much in the way of specs for the international LG phones but she thought it would work also.

So far the wife loves her new LG Optimus Extreme! This was her first smart phone.

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I appreciate this info so much. I went online and also ordered a couple of cases for the LG L5 in hopes it will fit my phone as well. They were very inexpensive and if they don't, I really won't have lost that much. Thanks again for your feedback.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kathydef View Post
    I appreciate this info so much. I went online and also ordered a couple of cases for the LG L5 in hopes it will fit my phone as well. They were very inexpensive and if they don't, I really won't have lost that much. Thanks again for your feedback.
    Good luck Kathy... I hope your cases fit as well as ours did!