Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 503

Thread: Samsung S3 and note 2 fully flashed to PP with full 3G no Donor wow

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    186
    Feedback Score
    0

    Samsung S3 and note 2 fully flashed to PP with full 3G no Donor wow

    I just had a friend did it for me on my other phone does not require donor

    PM me i will send you info he only accept donation he can do it all for you

    flash - data

    Samsung s3 2.2mbp on PP 3G and 900KBp up I was shocked

    i have 4 other phone i will do

    if anyone need information PM i can send you his info you email him and he a very well know on this forum he posted thread on how

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,170
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Samsung S3 and note 2 fully flashed to PP with full 3G no Donor wow

    How much he wants? Can he do Sprint phones to
    PP?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    186
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell_Phone33 View Post
    How much he wants? Can he do Sprint phones to
    PP?
    he will add and pretty much flash most of the phones. phones he flashed were sprint S3 to full 3G

    I was shocked when he did it i just want to give other people on here same, you don't even pay him anything until he is done

    you have nothing to lose, best part he will flash it everything working and he just say pay what you want via donation...

    usually all the flasher's ask money upfront he never did he fixed it and said give m what ever you like in donation

    i had everything working on PP S3 but 1xx and data very slow 127kbp

    Now i get 2.2mbps and 900kbp it like super fast

    i gave him $15 donation you can give what ever you want but remember he the first guy willing to help other's

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    765
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    0

    Re: Samsung S3 and note 2 fully flashed to PP with full 3G no Donor wow

    Is it Sedds? He hooked my up and I couldn't be happier.

    Sent from my HTC One V using HowardForums

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    186
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmk76 View Post
    Is it Sedds? He hooked my up and I couldn't be happier.

    Sent from my HTC One V using HowardForums
    yes it was sedds the guy is amazing and so nice, Every flasher i talk to about 3G wanted $40

    this guy never ask for any money he fixed my 3G and said pay what ever you like Who does that anymore

    because of that i gave him $15 to show my appreciation on honesty and integrity and not gouging

    sedds a great guy wish iknew him earlier..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0

    help with my sprint note 2 on pagepls

    Quote Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
    I just had a friend did it for me on my other phone does not require donor

    PM me i will send you info he only accept donation he can do it all for you

    flash - data

    Samsung s3 2.2mbp on PP 3G and 900KBp up I was shocked

    i have 4 other phone i will do

    if anyone need information PM i can send you his info you email him and he a very well know on this forum he posted thread on how
    hi can you help me out how to i get his or help i need my data workin on my sprint note 2 its already on pageplus

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    186
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by juan2013 View Post
    hi can you help me out how to i get his or help i need my data workin on my sprint note 2 its already on pageplus

    Check PM info sent - i just don't want to advertise only helping people like me with 1xx data or want there lte phone flashed to PP with true 3G

    enjoy

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,797
    Feedback Score
    0
    Sounds like a good deal. Thanks for the info.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1
    Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hi, Could you send me info? I need some help for using galaxy S3. Thank you.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    186
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kodisk View Post
    Hi, Could you send me info? I need some help for using galaxy S3. Thank you.

    Check PM info sent. I know he will be very busy but be patience he will get back to you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    819
    Feedback Score
    0
    @saj070: Could you please PM me the info too? You got me interested :P Thanks.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    186
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by keyz16b View Post
    @saj070: Could you please PM me the info too? You got me interested :P Thanks.

    Sure np check PM

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
    Sure np check PM
    PM me the info too please! Thanks so much for helping others and paying it forward! So nice!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    80
    Phones
    Nexus 5
    Nexus 5
    Mot Atrix HD
    Carrier
    AIO, Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    0
    saj070, send you a pm also, please check it and thanks for your help. Great forum and great ppl on it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    186
    Feedback Score
    0
    PM sent - glad i could help, Trust me i was on PP with my S3 love the service always full bars but tired of 1xx data

    i like the S3 and note 2. Since i have full 3G with 2.2mbps down and 900kbp up i have never been happy

    i do not need 4G or LTE 3G on verizon is the best out there.

    better than sprint 3G and 4G - can't speak for ATT or T-Mobile but

    I need PP for coverage and signal is awesome always full bars..

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 06:03 PM
  2. Samsung Omnia steps to fully flash to cricket
    By hjcowboys in forum Feature Phones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 05:20 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:04 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 10:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks