Hello, all! Brand new to this forum, and I need your help, please... I want to download a high(er)-speed browser to my LG840G, but also want the option of being able to use the (touchscreen) qwerty keyboard option in text fields while surfing, e-mailing, posting, etc. (as the current solely available keyPAD option is a rather slow and annoying process)... So, which version of Opera Mini would you recommend? 4.4 or 5.1? (I hear that version 7.1 is too slow/sluggish on this phone...) Version 4.4 is allegedly fast, but I am unsure as to whether or not it has the qwerty option available...(?) 5.1 does, but this version is supposedly a little slower than 4.4, and I'm not really willing to sacrifice too much in the area of performance... And, also, what about UC's browser, as an alternative to Opera? What are the pros and cons of each? Does UC have the qwerty keyboard option? Additionally, another key consideration for me is data-compression. I know that Opera compresses data by up to 80-90%... which is GREAT! Does UC do the same? Lastly, will the new downloaded browser replace the existing default Tracfone homepage when I connect online via Wi-Fi/3G??? Any and all information on this issue is greatly appreciated... Thanks again very much, everyone! Nice to be on here...