Thread: Transferring data and contacts from old phone to new LG840G...

Feedback Score

Transferring data and contacts from old phone to new LG840G...

How can I transfer data, photos, saved texts and mms, and especially my 275 contacts (and their contact info) FROM my old, antiquated Nokia flip-phone (Bluetooth-compatible) TO my new LG840G??? What is the easiest, most straightforward way???

PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you very much!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sonoca View Post
    How can I transfer data, photos, saved texts and mms, and especially my 275 contacts (and their contact info) FROM my old, antiquated Nokia flip-phone (Bluetooth-compatible) TO my new LG840G??? What is the easiest, most straightforward way???

PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you very much!!!
    There are already numerous threads for the LG840G. Please use the search function to find them and please don't create a new thread for each LG840G question you have - it just clutters up this forum.
    Cheers!

Feedback Score
    .Thanks for your help tfusr, you sure are helpful. Please share with us the search words to use to find out how to transfer data like calendar and contacts to our new LG 840Gs
    I've decided to start giving a crap
    Would you like some?

Feedback Score
    Well, excuuuuuse ME! Hey, back off... I'm obviously new here. An appropriate and pertinent thread-link would have been a lot more helpful (not to mention appreciated), and probably would have taken you less time than your grumpy, condescending reply and attitude (which, in reality, seem to be the only things "cluttering up this forum" thus far)... And, for the record, each of my posts has a distinctly themed topic/question. I'm not breaking any forum/posting "rules" here... So, go back to bed, and try waking up on the OTHER side this time.

Feedback Score
    Haha! Yeah, rich in STL... tfusr19 sure is helpful, huh??? Geeeeezzz...

Feedback Score
    A word to the wise, sonoca: If you are asking help from VOLUNTEERS who have better things to do on a busy night than write multiple instruction guides, you had better come off as a nice, polite person. At least someone volunteered to answer you (whom I happen to agree with.)

Feedback Score
    Helpful folks seem to hang out here.

NOT

Feedback Score
    Lisme, with all due respect, who deemed YOU wise enough to instruct "the wise" (or anyone else, for that matter) on what they "had better" do??? Not I, for sure...

I happen to be the nicest, most polite person you've ever met... guaranteed... until I'm undeservedly disrespected. All I'm asking for is a little help from a few willing and courteous people... And, I don't need any negative replies from ANYone... volunteer or other. No one's begging or "twisting any arms" here. While any and all requested technical information is greatly and sincerely welcomed and appreciated, any attacks whatsoever on me or my character are not... ever.

So, THANKS for your overwhelming concern, but PLEASE do your "advising" elsewhere... THANK YOU. <----- (See? Nice, polite, and courteous...)