Thread: Can an unlocked iPhone4s be used with Net10? Is it AT&T or T-Mobile?

Feedback Score

Can an unlocked iPhone4s be used with Net10? Is it AT&T or T-Mobile?

I'm now interested in $50 per month; unlimited talk, text, and data. I have an unlocked iPhone4s which I brought from my country. However, as iPhone4s, I'm not sure whether Net 10 is using AT&T service or T-Mobile service. If it's AT&T then I can use 3G but if it's T-Mobile then I can use only 2G. Anyone pls advise? Also how's it signal? I mostly live in Queens and Manhattan, NYC. Thanks much!

Feedback Score
    When you order the SIM from NET10 you have to order either a AT&T or T-Mobile SIM, your choice. You may want to check coverage maps in your area - from the AT&T and T-Mobile websites - to see if one has better coverage than the other. Be advised, on March 1, 2013 NET10 will start limiting data to 1.5 GB a month when using AT&T SIM; a hard limit that allows no further data or MMS (photo or video text message) after you hit the 1.5 GB limit. The 1.5 GB re-ups at the beginning of your next 30-day cycle. If you choose the T-Mobile SIM there is no hard limit on data.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesn1va View Post
    When you order the SIM from NET10 you have to order either a AT&T or T-Mobile SIM, your choice. You may want to check coverage maps in your area - from the AT&T and T-Mobile websites - to see if one has better coverage than the other. Be advised, on March 1, 2013 NET10 will start limiting data to 1.5 GB a month when using AT&T SIM; a hard limit that allows no further data or MMS (photo or video text message) after you hit the 1.5 GB limit. The 1.5 GB re-ups at the beginning of your next 30-day cycle. If you choose the T-Mobile SIM there is no hard limit on data.
    Has anyone questioned if you can restart the Data immediately by adding a new unlimited card ahead of the current one expiring, like you can for the other cheaper 750 minute 30 day plan?
    Last edited by Tracfancier; 02-22-2013 at 08:48 AM.