Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Sensorly Maps: Sprint LTE Coverage

Device(s)
    LG G Stylo
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    If you are not happy with your service, stop paying for the service. If you are not happy with your service but wish to continue to pay for the service... that is your choice. No one is twisting your arm to stay.

You can probably sell your phone to someone online. Try looking at T-Mobile for comparably priced plans or Verizon for better coverage. It's like buying a car, you shouldn't have to settle for something you want.

Carrier(s)
    Ting - R+ - Lyca - BYO - Selectel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HallOfPromise View Post
    If you are not happy with your service, stop paying for the service. If you are not happy with your service but wish to continue to pay for the service... that is your choice. No one is twisting your arm to stay.

You can probably sell your phone to someone online. Try looking at T-Mobile for comparably priced plans or Verizon for better coverage. It's like buying a car, you shouldn't have to settle for something you want.
    What an inane position to take!
    Again, easy for you to bloviate on just dumping your time spent looking for a service, transferring your numbers to the devices you spent several hundred $$$ on in order to use said service, thus leaving you right back at the drawing board. Personally, I have dumped Sprint/Ting in favor of my little ol' trusty tracfone and now have both a HTC EVO 4G LTE and a Victory sitting here collecting dust, no skin off your azz that I take a loss selling them, right. I have left the wife on Ting and my son on Virgin while I think about my next move to find decent affordable service!

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    I love sensorly, seems to be very accurate. Senseroly is in fact the reason I decided to purchase a VM 4g LTE phone.. The 4g area mapped out by sensorly users in my area is very very accurate!! I am now adding to the maps in my area to help even more users out

Feedback Score
    After hearing that they can't tell when there would be 4G LTE Coverage in the Washington, DC area for the Samsung Galaxy S3 I bought last year, I'm leaving. They tried to tweak my phone everywhich way, but its stuck on 3g.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4