Thread: NET10 APN - att.mvno Not Working for Cellular

Feedback Score

NET10 APN - att.mvno Not Working for Cellular

While wap.tracfone gives me cellular data it is only around 250kps. Many websites state using att.mvno but I cannot connect with that one.

I have a unlocked iPhone 4 on iOS 6.1 with an AT&T (blue) SIM.

Phone
    Moto X 16Gb
    Carrier
    Att GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (ZTE-Z431/1.4.0 NetFront/4.2 QTV5.1 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Try tfdata and see if it helps but more than likely the wap.tracfone is going to be the one that you will need. It sounds like your throttled or the towers are slow in your area. I left Net 10 because of the problems. Mms wouldnt download and customer srvc told me my phone wasnt compatible when it most certainly was. Its now becoming an issue for alot of people. Im back on gophone and the customer srvc has been alot better. They answer quickly and actually can speak and understand english. Also my mms is working.

Feedback Score
    NET10 actually contacted me on howardforums - have not figured that out yet! I have to be throttled as my wife has same model iPhone with same settings and she sees 5mps!

Phone
    Moto X 16Gb
    Carrier
    Att GoPhone
    Feedback Score

Re: NET10 APN - att.mvno Not Working for Cellular

I've been throttled a time or two lol when I had Net 10. I guess that will go away next month when they do their 1.5GB data cap.

Sent from my PantechP9060 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    Update ... data speed back to normal with no changes made on my end. Thay were obviously throttling me and I have not heard back as to why. I would rather have a 1.5G cap that this intermittent throttling! I am hesitant to try the other APN settings again as wap.tracfone is giving me 5mps inside and 2 miles from the tower site.

Phone
    Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5 64GB
    Carriers
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flrjr42501 View Post
    Wirelessly posted (ZTE-Z431/1.4.0 NetFront/4.2 QTV5.1 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Try tfdata and see if it helps but more than likely the wap.tracfone is going to be the one that you will need. It sounds like your throttled or the towers are slow in your area. I left Net 10 because of the problems. Mms wouldnt download and customer srvc told me my phone wasnt compatible when it most certainly was. Its now becoming an issue for alot of people. Im back on gophone and the customer srvc has been alot better. They answer quickly and actually can speak and understand english. Also my mms is working.
    tfdata settings don't work for me, i am using the wap.tracfone but it is really slow here in South Florida...