Galaxy SIII mini resembles Galaxy SIII's minimal and organic design inspired by nature. Its human-centric nature provides an ergonomic and comfortable experience with enhanced usability. Its comfortable grip and gentle curves deliver a natural feel and design.
Rather than being pitched as a high-end smartphone for those who don’t want the 4,8-inch display of the S3, the S3 mini is actually a midrange smartphone (but with a fairly premium price). With its 1GHz processor, 5-megapixel rear camera and 8GB of internal storage (on the entry level model), the S3 mini simply is nowhere nearly in the same league as the best that Samsung and its rivals offer.
Although the Samsung device shares the same screen dimensions as the iPhone 5, it’s 800Ã—480-pixel resolution pales in comparison. The same can be said of most of the S3 mini’s specifications, whether comparing it to its larger sibling or Apple’s latest offering.
The S3 minis screen, however, is a far cry from the lush 720p offering on the S3. Offering 800Ã—480 pixels, the S3 mini’s display is average, regardless of its Amoled pedigree. If you’re used to the resolution of any of the major manufacturers’ flagship handsets, the S3 mini’s display will disappoint. If you’re a first-time smartphone user, you’re less likely to notice – until you compare it to someone else’s top-end device.
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
Announced 2012, October
Status Available. Released 2012, November
Body Dimensions 121.6 x 63 x 9.9 mm (4.79 x 2.48 x 0.39 in)
Weight 111.5 g (3.92 oz)
Display Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches (~233 ppi pixel density)
Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 8/16 GB, 1 GB RAM
Data GPRS Yes
Speed HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
NFC Yes (Market dependent)
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 5 MP, 2592x1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
Video Yes, 720p@30fps, check quality
Secondary Yes, VGA
Features OS Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Chipset NovaThor U8420
CPU 1 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colors White, Blue, Titan Gray, Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Onyx Black
- SNS integration
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Image/video editor
- Document viewer
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input (Swype)
Battery Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery
Stand-by Up to 450 h (2G) / Up to 430 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 14 h 10 min (2G) / Up to 7 h 10 min (3G)
Misc SAR US 1.03 W/kg (head) 1.28 W/kg (body)
SAR EU 0.52 W/kg (head)
Price group [About 250 EUR]
Tests Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal) / 2.422:1 (sunlight)
Loudspeaker Voice 66dB / Noise 63dB / Ring 76dB
Audio quality Noise -82.1dB / Crosstalk -80.7dB
Camera Photo / Video
Battery life Endurance rating 42h
Read this few steps, how to unlock Your Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Samsung model or go directly to unlock by code Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini
2. press "Unlock Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini"
3. Choose unlock product for Your Samsung ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Samsung IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini .
Easy way to enter unlock code to Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini :
1. Insert foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card
2. The phone should ask for unlock code
3. Enter Unfreeze or Defreeze code
4. Enter NCK or Network code
The phone is now unlocked
Unlocking also allow You to increase value of your Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini because it can be used with all network cards.
What You can do if Your Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini work only with one sim card ? You can unlock it using http://sim-unlock.net
After unlock Your Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini You can use it with any sim card.
Unlock code will be sent to email, and your Samsung will be permanently Unlocked to work on any GSM Carrier, and you can use any sim card operators such as Movistar, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone, Telenor, Telia, Hutchison, Telenor etc.
Why unlock Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
- can be used each sim card from all world
- we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini
- after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad
- opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
- waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
Are You not satisfied from Your network ?
Do You need to change it to another ?
You pay big bills ?
Need a cheaper internet access on your Samsung ?
It is opportunity for You. To unlock all Samsung fast, easy and secure.