Thread: Kyocera Milano C5121

Phone
    LG VX6000
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score

Kyocera Milano C5121

Anyone try the Kyocera Milano C5121? My wife likes the real keypad. Was wondering if it was worth the $129 price tag? I didn't have any like finding any Used (at least not VzW branded).

Feedback Score
    Depends on what it's worth to make your wife happy.

Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Carriers
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by epete View Post
    Anyone try the Kyocera Milano C5121? My wife likes the real keypad. Was wondering if it was worth the $129 price tag? I didn't have any like finding any Used (at least not VzW branded).
    You might be able to find a good used Droid 2 Global for around $50-$60 on eBay.

Feedback Score
    My wife loves the Milano, and she thinks my Droid 3 is too big (so perhaps a D2G might be out in your case). In fact, I kind of envy her for having a real "page plus" phone with working hotspot out of the box. Might get another if I could find it used or if the price drops, as from what I can glean the Citrus doesn't have built in hotspot.

Phone
    LG VX6000
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    OK, I think that is really what I needed to hear. I put my order in for the phone.

Phone
    LG VX6000
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Now that my wife has had the Milano for several months, she keeps running into a out of memory problem. She is unable to use the SMS Text function because rthe phone is always out of memory. I constantly have to go into all applications (which she has the bare minimum) and clear the memory to unblock messaging.

I have installed a 2GB Memory Card but the phone doesn't seem to like using it. I installed one App (Yellow Pages) and that actually installed on the SD Card, nothing else seems to including photos from the gallery. When I look at the apps there seems to be a dimmed option to move it to the SD card but since dimmed, it is not functioning.

I figured one of the major advantages of getting a PP Phone direct from PP, would be support. They had no idea and told me to search google or contact the manufacturer. I have had no luck on google.

Is this normal for this phone, am I doing something wrong or is it defective?

I really regret purchasing this phone.

Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Carriers
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Sadly, it is normal for that phone. It has very little internal storage space. One thing you could do is check in the camera settings. It is possible that it has a setting to store the pictures on the SD card. Good luck!