Thread: Can you add an ANSWERTONE on the Tracphone LG440G?

Phones
    LG 500 & LG 440g
    LG 440g
    LG 500
    Carriers
    Tracphone
    Feedback Score

Can you add an ANSWERTONE on the Tracphone LG440G?

I need directions on how to turn a ringtone into an answertone for my new LG440G or how to create one. Am not able to find the user manual for this phone. The deviceanywhere.com site which is the only thing I found that has this manual listed, will not download into my computer..... I have tried many times and for 3 hours and the download never started. Any help would be appreciated. I really like this phone, because using it as a phone is all I want to do.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DiceDiva View Post
    Am not able to find the user manual for this phone (LG 440G). The deviceanywhere.com site which is the only thing I found that has this manual listed, will not download into my computer..... I have tried many times and for 3 hours and the download never started. Any help would be appreciated.
    Everything worked fine for me just now. Maybe the server was busy when you tried.

Did you go to

tracfone.com > Support > Learn About Your Phone > LG 440 > User Guide

The 142-page manual downloaded and saved to pc just fine. Try again because it is working now.

Phones
    LG 500 & LG 440g
    LG 440g
    LG 500
    Carriers
    Tracphone
    Feedback Score
    I sure wish I could find that link you wound up with to download that 142 page manual for the LG440g. The URL you sent got me to a browser page with various links ... trying those I wind up getting websites for downloading PDF converters and toolbars although it makes you think you are going to a page with the manual PDF download (I already have the latest version of Adobe on my computer).
    What came with the phone in the box was a service /user guide of about 22 pages (English version) from Tracphone which read like the phone version of Windows for Idiots ...... just a few sentences to address each step of the phone set up and features, nothing detailed about making changes and nothing mentioned about answertones .
    I have the LG500 (102 page manual that I downloaded) with AT&T which I have set up an answertone on just want to be able to do the same with this one.... Thanks so much for trying to help.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score

Phones
    LG 500 & LG 440g
    LG 440g
    LG 500
    Carriers
    Tracphone
    Feedback Score
    That link comes up with Error 404