Thread: GPP Unlock Virgin Mobile USA iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.2 for AT&T Straight Talk

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Google Nexus 4
    Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

Angry GPP Unlock Virgin Mobile USA iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.2 for AT&T Straight Talk

Does anyone have any success with this combination? Downloaded and ran the latest neterteam executable, entered my unique activation code, used the Sprint USA 3160100 carrier code, and it appears to complete activation but the iPhone never switches over to the AT&T Straight Talk SIM. If I attempt to change the carrier code to anything else it will fail and won't activate at all. Also used unlockit.co.nz APN setting att.mvno still no dice. I've seen a few YouTube videos that show it working, but either it's fake or they are using another unlock solution.

If I can't get it to work, SIM will just stay in my unlocked international Galaxy Note GT-N7000.

Thanks, I've been trying here and there with GPP for 2 weeks and finally threw in the towel hoping someone else has done this successfully.

Carrier
    Straight talk
    Feedback Score

GPP Unlock Virgin Mobile USA iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.2 for AT&T Straight Talk

this should work fine. I've done it. jailbreak your phone, add the source: www.isamteam.com and install letter C, the third one down. let it reboot your phone. magic.

theres one problem involving apple maps i cant seem to solve. but everything else works great.

Carrier
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nutzareus View Post
    Does anyone have any success with this combination? Downloaded and ran the latest neterteam executable, entered my unique activation code, used the Sprint USA 3160100 carrier code, and it appears to complete activation but the iPhone never switches over to the AT&T Straight Talk SIM. If I attempt to change the carrier code to anything else it will fail and won't activate at all. Also used unlockit.co.nz APN setting att.mvno still no dice. I've seen a few YouTube videos that show it working, but either it's fake or they are using another unlock solution.

If I can't get it to work, SIM will just stay in my unlocked international Galaxy Note GT-N7000.

Thanks, I've been trying here and there with GPP for 2 weeks and finally threw in the towel hoping someone else has done this successfully.
    I've done it with no issues with my sprint iphone 4s. Questions: did you use the reset sim to set the gpp sim to sprint? Did you install the custom profile from the neterteam software (delete any other profile or apn before doing so), and restart your phone with the gpp sim and straighttalk sim inside? Does your phone just show "no service" after doing so, or if not what does it show?

PS - Make sure u buy the gpp sim from a reputable source as there are a lot of fakes out there. I ordered it from eBay, and I got a counterfeit the first time I ordered it.

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Google Nexus 4
    Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sg83 View Post
    I've done it with no issues with my sprint iphone 4s. Questions: did you use the reset sim to set the gpp sim to sprint? Did you install the custom profile from the neterteam software (delete any other profile or apn before doing so), and restart your phone with the gpp sim and straighttalk sim inside? Does your phone just show "no service" after doing so, or if not what does it show?

PS - Make sure u buy the gpp sim from a reputable source as there are a lot of fakes out there. I ordered it from eBay, and I got a counterfeit the first time I ordered it.
    Yes, I used the blank SIM to try different carrier codes, only the US Sprint one would work with the neterteam exe file. When I reboot, it searches but reverts to Virgin service.

Feedback Score
    Any luck unlocking your Virgin Mobile iphone using the GPP? I'm in the same boat, after I reboot it will search for a moment, then it reverts to Virgin service...

Feedback Score
    I have the exact same problem! I live in New Zealand and i have a sprint locked iphone 5 and i bought the NeterTeam activation code and i tried the 2 vodafone NZ codes 5300134 and 5300166 both did not work it goes to activation and when i put in the sim it says 'The sim card that you currently have installed in this iphone is not supported' Is there any other way i can unlock my phone?