Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: OFFICIAL: NET10 1.5gb limit on at&t SIM discussion thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VetVito View Post
    That's only cellular data.

Your text should never stop working. Are your carrier settings correct on the phone?

Yes, I am sure the settings are correct. No offense, but sounds like a question NET10 asks every month.
    If it works, I can receive and send texts, and than suddenly I can't....than the settings are correct or I never would
    receive texts in the first place. Yet, every time we call I have to go through checking the settings with NET10, sometimes more than once on same phone call, even if I tell them one of the previous 4 I've been passed onto had
    already checked settings. Settings are always correct, and like I said several times on this thread, when I call than
    magically after going through their protocol for about 45 min to 1 hr, without changing anything on my phone, it works again. Oh, and let's not forget turning it on and off many times during that hour, again even though they had me change nothing on my phone. NET10 is one big rip-off artist and time waster.

Feedback Score
    So who has switched and whom did you go with and is it any better?

Device(s)
    Samsung A900 Flashed to Cricket
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Communications
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy09 View Post
    Yes, I am sure the settings are correct. No offense, but sounds like a question NET10 asks every month.
    If it works, I can receive and send texts, and than suddenly I can't....than the settings are correct or I never would
    receive texts in the first place. Yet, every time we call I have to go through checking the settings with NET10, sometimes more than once on same phone call, even if I tell them one of the previous 4 I've been passed onto had
    already checked settings. Settings are always correct, and like I said several times on this thread, when I call than
    magically after going through their protocol for about 45 min to 1 hr, without changing anything on my phone, it works again. Oh, and let's not forget turning it on and off many times during that hour, again even though they had me change nothing on my phone. NET10 is one big rip-off artist and time waster.
    You probably need a new SIM card. I would try a new sim first and if that doesn't work, something funky is going on with your phone.

Vogue Roms

EXT = Custom

Touch Pro Roms

Device(s)
    lumia 640, lumia 650, coolpad rouge for chromecast
    Carrier(s)
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    so is there a cap still or not? i found this and looked here. nothing posted since august.
    http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/...ubs/2013-08-12
    http://www.phonenews.com/net10-remov...limited-23238/

also if there was a class action lawsuit how you get your money usually give?

edit

ok looking here it says at bottom

http://www.net10wireless.com/#/plans/monthly

"*30 day Unlimited Plans include 2.5 GB of high speed data per 30 day cycle. After 2.5 GB, your data speed will be reduced for the remainder of the 30 day cycle. High speed data is restored once a new 30 day plan is redeemed at the end of the 30 day plan cycle. Other limitations, terms and conditions of service apply. NET10 Wireless reserves the right to terminate your service for unauthorized or abnormal usage. Please refer always to the latest Terms and Conditions of Service."

so that means it is not unlimited and the cap is at 2.5 GB now? still false advertising.
    Last edited by james42519; 10-23-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Carrier(s)
    Net10 (Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by james42519 View Post
    so is there a cap still or not? i found this and looked here. nothing posted since august.
    http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/...ubs/2013-08-12
    http://www.phonenews.com/net10-remov...limited-23238/

also if there was a class action lawsuit how you get your money usually give?

edit

ok looking here it says at bottom

http://www.net10wireless.com/#/plans/monthly

"*30 day Unlimited Plans include 2.5 GB of high speed data per 30 day cycle. After 2.5 GB, your data speed will be reduced for the remainder of the 30 day cycle. High speed data is restored once a new 30 day plan is redeemed at the end of the 30 day plan cycle. Other limitations, terms and conditions of service apply. NET10 Wireless reserves the right to terminate your service for unauthorized or abnormal usage. Please refer always to the latest Terms and Conditions of Service."

so that means it is not unlimited and the cap is at 2.5 GB now? still false advertising.
    Its unlimited. 2.5GB of 3G/4G speeds. After you hit 2.5GB, the rest of the cycle is typically 2G (ATT/T-Mobile towered phones) or 1X (Verizon towered phones)

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8.1 dev / iPhone 5S (unlocked)
    Carrier(s)
    Net10
    Feedback Score
    In case anyone was still wondering about data caps (I know I was), their own website quotes the $60 plan with unlimited data and a 3.5Gb cap.

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I've been going round and round with CS and this exact issue. They cut me off after 5 days and 876MB of usage. When I call or email anyone to discuss the matter I just get the run around. Really frustrating and I'm in my first month of service. My usage to date is a total 899.6MB and I'm throttled at 2G.

I'm kicking myself for not signing up with AIO. NET/StraightTalk/Tracefone (American Movile) has horrendous Customer Service.

Feedback Score
    There was nothing funky with my phone. It was Net10. Switched to at&t with straight talk. I have not ever neared my data limit,
    & I use it more than I did with NEt 10 because I'm not cut off like they did. Sim card had nothing to do with it. THey are rip-off artists who found a way to do it under the radar.

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Is it possible or worth it to file a complaint with the FCC for billing practices? I hate to be so petty but this is really frustrating. It seems like they toggle bandwidth when it pleases them and not based off any actual usage.

Device(s)
    lumia 640, lumia 650, coolpad rouge for chromecast
    Carrier(s)
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    it is upto 5 Gb now the same as straight talk it seems. even if the $50 min card says different it is still 5 GB now it seems.
    http://bestmvno.com/net10-announces-new-rate-plans/

also
    http://prepaidmobilephonereviews.com...o-other-plans/

Device(s)
    Verizon Galaxy note 4
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    This sticky should be deleted as well, the data included with net10 and straight talk is 5 gigs.. as the last guy stated last year..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nick2016 View Post
    This sticky should be deleted as well, the data included with net10 and straight talk is 5 gigs.. as the last guy stated last year..
    yes, this sticky is too old and outdated... Please remove

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16