Thread: droid razr

Feedback Score

droid razr

ok i got a verizon droid razr flashed to page plus, voice worked great data didn't work immediately so i played around with some things. two things atleast that weren't checked when i started were the network mode and apn. I changed the network to cdma/lte but figured out how to change it back to cdma/evdo even though it still shows the cdma/lte is checked in test mode it shows cdma/evdo.

the apn has three choices verizon cdma and two that say verizon internet.. i don't know what to change this to or where.

I currently still have voice but still no data....help!

Feedback Score
    also just in case its important i added the plan 2 hours or so ago, still to soon?

Carriers
    AT&T mobile share
    T-mobile prepaid
    Feedback Score

Re: droid razr

Which directions did you follow? The ones in this forum or another? I followed the directions to flash from this forum and everything went well with the exception of MMS but later someone found a permanent fix so MMS is flawless now.

Feedback Score
    I paid someone to flash it and l think I messed up the APN settings myself because I was impatient. I see were you can add a apn but don't know where to get the settings at. The three I have listed are two that say vzwinternet and another that says CDMA hsomething. They all seem to have mms settings but no data settings. The whole reason I had someone else flash it was because I am uncertain of my abilities in this area, so i'm hoping there is a way to do this without rooting/flashing. (Hopefully where I have already found as it seems simple enough)
    Last edited by cocky01; 04-10-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Carrier
    TracFone, BYO Wireless
    Feedback Score
    The best thing would be for you to follow the directions in this thread. It's very detailed and with great pictures of each and every step.
    Mobile data is good. Life is too short to seek wifi just to check email.