Thread: Can I switch my Verizon iphone to Pageplus?

Feedback Score

Can I switch my Verizon iphone to Pageplus?

Hello, I would like to know if it is still possible to switch a verizon iphone to page plus..I know people who have done this with no problem..But when i called Pageplus they said that they are no longer allowed to activate verizon iphones and havent since 2011. But obviously this can't true because people are still some how activating theyre verizon iphone to Pageplus. Basically I would like to know has anyone else heard this or had any trouble switch they're iphone over to pageplus.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Which iPhone is it? Officially, Page Plus doesn't activate iPhones, but most reps will if you just give them the ESN and don't say anything about it. Call back and try again and play dumb if they ask you what type of phone it is (Um... a white one? may work well).

Phones
    N/A
    Pantech Jest
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    They can't activate an iPhone 5 because it's LTE. Either the 4 or 4(S) models should work.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by spottedcatfish View Post
    Which iPhone is it? Officially, Page Plus doesn't activate iPhones, but most reps will if you just give them the ESN and don't say anything about it. Call back and try again and play dumb if they ask you what type of phone it is (Um... a white one? may work well).
    Its the iphone 4 verizon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna_b View Post
    Its the iphone 4 verizon.
    I successfully activated a Verizon iphone 4 onto PP just a few days ago. No problems at all.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFahell View Post
    I successfully activated a Verizon iphone 4 onto PP just a few days ago. No problems at all.
    REALLY, How did you go about doing it? Did you have to get the phone flashed over?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna_b View Post
    REALLY, How did you go about doing it? Did you have to get the phone flashed over?
    If this is Verizon phone no flashing will be needed - I can tell that for sure. As far as how to activate - there is a PagePlus forum here: http://www.howardforums.com/forumdis...-Plus-Cellular

Phones
    motorola moto x
    motorola moto X
    Carrier
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I switched to page plus 3 months ago and I did it on the pageplus website.
    I picked the option to port my number and phone, entered all info asked for and within 5 minutes my iphone 4s was working through page plus.
    This is checked by dialing *228 and hearing the words thank you for calling page plus.
    I have switched between my iphone and a droid incredible 2 several times and just this afternoon switched back to my iphone.
    I do the esn changes though online chat and the guy this afternoon said my phone was a 4g phone and he would do the change but it was up to me to get it working.
    I advised him that it was a 3g phone and had been used before and then I did *228 and option 1 and the phone was working.
    Also, when you do the port and everthing, you will have 2 dollars credit to activate the phone, on page plus you don't even have to have a data plan on your iphone, you can do the pay as you go, put 10 dollars on it and go to talking but data burns up fast if you use it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fireredak View Post
    ... on page plus you don't even have to have a data plan on your iphone, you can do the pay as you go, put 10 dollars on it and go to talking but data burns up fast if you use it
    Just to clarify - you always have data on PagePlus, whether you are on monthly plan or pay as you go. There is no separate data add-on. And yes, it burns up fast comparing to what people who never had limited data amount are used to.