Thread: Help, Fujitsu F-10D docomo unlock problem ?

Feedback Score

Help, Fujitsu F-10D docomo unlock problem ?

Hello all,

I just bought Fujitsu F-10D, and I have came to Docomo shop for Official sim unlock.
    Just to test if the unlock working properly or not,
    I use softbank card for this F-10D. However, I get the signal, which indicates by the softbank mobile no.,
    but I do not receive any signal. So I can not call, or receive using softbank card inside f-10d.
    I came to docomo shop again to ask about this, they said it is probably the softbank problem.
    I wonder if this truly softbank problem, or is it the unlocking that does not work ?
    I just anticipate when I am not in Japan anymore.
    Thank`s for the sharing.

Device(s)
    F-10D
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Try entering the APN settings for your carrier, docomo phones need a data connection for some reason when connecting to a non-docomo network.

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Indeed, it's a Softbank issue. Both Softbank and Docomo track smartphone IMEIs on their networks and will not let a phone connect if it's not in the system. This happened with my girlfriend's SH-10D -- after unlocking, it wouldn't connect to the network using a Softbank SIM, and it wouldn't even get data using a Docomo i-mode keitai SIM. But here, in Bulgaria, everything is just fine. You can always check the SIM lock status (*#*#4669#*#*) - if says "unlocked", then it is.
    Sharp mobile devices database & tips for Sharp smartphones: http://sharp.cheeseus.org
    Selling: Near mint Sharp SoftBank 005SH: SIM unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, leather case
    Selling: Sharp Aquos Phone 007SH – The Hybrid, SIM-unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, optimised.

Feedback Score
    Pls Help me... Im Sri Lankan.. I brought Fujitsu F-10D Yesterday and its network Locked... How can i unlock it?

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by charith1 View Post
    Pls Help me... Im Sri Lankan.. I brought Fujitsu F-10D Yesterday and its network Locked... How can i unlock it?
    You need to send it to somebody in Japan who will take it to a Docomo shop to unlock.
    You can buy an unlock code online only for Sharp Docomos...

And there's no need to use huge letters, this won't solve your problem.

Feedback Score
    :O how about rooting?

Feedback Score
    Hello endokun
    I am in the same boat.I bought and unlocked in NTT.
    But when i try with different sim didn't work. Then I visited NTT to check whether F-01d has probem,
    F-01d works only with NTT sim even unlocked one.

You made it working with other than ntt sim?

Feedback Score
    hi I bought a Docomo Fujitsu F 10D through Amazon in Japan, it said unlocked, I got it sent to Venezuela, but it appears to be locked. I use Digitel here, they told me it's locked, tried some unlockers on internet but they all told me they cannot do it. Is there somewhere in the States I could send it to to have it unlocked? or do I have to necessarily send it to Japan, I don't know anyone there, thanks for your advise.

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximo738 View Post
    hi I bought a Docomo Fujitsu F 10D through Amazon in Japan, it said unlocked, I got it sent to Venezuela, but it appears to be locked. I use Digitel here, they told me it's locked, tried some unlockers on internet but they all told me they cannot do it. Is there somewhere in the States I could send it to to have it unlocked? or do I have to necessarily send it to Japan, I don't know anyone there, thanks for your advise.
    Docomo phones can only be unlocked at a Docomo shop, in Japan. Usually, after entering the unlock code, you need to insert a Docomo SIM and make a test call in order to complete the unlocking procedure. The only exception is Sharp Docomo phones, for which you can buy an unlock code from Auctions Yahoo Japan and other Japanese websites, meaning you don't need to be in Japan.

Feedback Score

Thank you very much, I'll contact Docomo in Japan see what they can do, kind regards.

Thank you very much, I'll contact Docomo in Japan see what they can do, kind regards.QUOTE=cheeseus;15326010]Docomo phones can only be unlocked at a Docomo shop, in Japan. Usually, after entering the unlock code, you need to insert a Docomo SIM and make a test call in order to complete the unlocking procedure. The only exception is Sharp Docomo phones, for which you can buy an unlock code from Auctions Yahoo Japan and other Japanese websites, meaning you don't need to be in Japan.[/QUOTE]

Feedback Score
    maximo
    my phone is officially unlocked from docomo shop..still it is not working with other sim.

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by anand_fo1d View Post
    maximo
    my phone is officially unlocked from docomo shop..still it is not working with other sim.
    For all earlier Docomo phones -- somewhere until the beginning of the "D" series (SH-01D, SH-02D etc. and F-01D, N-01D etc.) -- the rule applies that to complete the unlocking procedure, after entering the unlock code, you must insert a Docomo SIM card and make a test call. If you don't do this, the SIM control app status says "unlocked" but in fact you can't get signal. Employees at Docomo shops refuse to do this, which might explain why your phone still won't work with a different SIM.

This problem disappeared in the later "D"-series (SH-09D/SH-10D and corresponding models from other brands) and newer models don't need this to complete the unlocking procedure.

Feedback Score
    Hi all

I also bought a phone from Japan, model fujitsu F-04e.
    Was unlocked at a Docomo shop so it should be fine BUT wont work here in finland
    It finds all available networks but is unable to connect to them just
    loops on "registering to*****". Tried two different sim cards and two
    carriers. Any ideas....

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza_m79 View Post
    Hi all

I also bought a phone from Japan, model fujitsu F-04e.
    Was unlocked at a Docomo shop so it should be fine BUT wont work here in finland
    It finds all available networks but is unable to connect to them just
    loops on "registering to*****". Tried two different sim cards and two
    carriers. Any ideas....
    Have you tried switching between frequencies, e.g. LTE/3G > 3G/GSM > GSM ONLY (or whatever your options are exactly)? Maybe you are using a 64-bit (GSM) SIM card which doesn't allow connection to a 3G network?

Also, is your phone updated to Android 4.2.2? Just read that the update has been available since November 2013 (https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-04E). Perhaps the major update will solve the problem?

Feedback Score
    Have tried different frequencies without luck and yes android 4.2.2. Sim works fine in other phones. So far just an expensive calculator