Thread: Cannot close music player on LG 840g

Feedback Score

Cannot close music player on LG 840g

Somehow I must have activated the music player on my LG 840 (I don't have any songs on the phone). Now I cannot get rid of the music player from the opening screen. There is no way to minimize or close it that I can see.

Can anybody tell me how to get rid of the darn thing?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lancepj View Post
    Somehow I must have activated the music player on my LG 840 (I don't have any songs on the phone). Now I cannot get rid of the music player from the opening screen. There is no way to minimize or close it that I can see.

Can anybody tell me how to get rid of the darn thing?
    I hope you're not still stuck with the music player. For those with the same issue: in the top right of the music player screen is the menu button. Scroll to the bottom of the menu for Exit. Or use the Close button on the bottom of the phone (the one on the right).

To minimize the player so you can continue to play music and open other screens on your phone: on the full-screen view of the player tap the minimize icon just below the minimize button. To restore to full screen, tap the scrolling song title. If you tap the Close button, the player will exit.