Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MMS/Pageplus

Feedback Score

MMS/Pageplus

Can you take a picture and send it to another phone through messaging? It never works for me,it just says sending forever but never goes anywhere.

Feedback Score
    Do you have data on? Sending (and receiving) MMS requires 3G data to be on. Or if you use firewall Messaging should be allowed to use 3G data.

Feedback Score
    still no improvement

Carriers
    T-Mobile prepaid
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    What phone and what plan do you have?

Feedback Score
    samsung s2 epic 4g touch/wtalk/text/web/data

Feedback Score
    Oh, so this is a Sprint phone and it must have been flashed to work on PP, right? Then I guess something didn't go right during the flash process.

Also: does regular texting work? Does data work (I assume it does)? Did it ever send MMS successfully on PP?
    Last edited by JoeSchmoe007; 05-19-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Feedback Score
    Right. but everything else is working including 3g and texting. Just had this flashed so I just discovered the mms issue.Having the flash rechecked by someone. I don't thinkthe flash is the problem though. I know of alot of people having mms issues without having a flash.

Feedback Score
    Are you able to receive MMS?

Could it be that something is not enabled properly in PP back-end system?

I have Verizon 3G phone (Droid Incredible) and have no problem receiving MMS. I can't recall last time I needed to send one (if ever).

Feedback Score
    No they don't download. My daughter has an Incredible and can't send or receive either on PagePlus.

Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Carriers
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    It is very unusual that MMS doesn't work on PPC with a Vzw 3G only phone. Every Incredible I know of can send and receive MMS just fine when cellular data is turned ON and there is data allowance or a cash balance remaining.

If you and your daughter turn WiFi OFF, are you sure you can access the internet?

You never did answer the question about what plan you're on. Also, what plan is your daughter on?

Feedback Score
    Both of us are using the 12.About 12 hours ago the issue has been resolved for both phones and they do in fact send and receive now.Only after I had pulled my hair out scouring the internet for an answer did I find out from the flash installer of my Samsung S2 that I had been using the native messaging app which was by Sprint,it would never send out mms but can indeed send/receive text.It was as simple as using the Pageplus messaging app for sending picture mail/mms,and it worked instantly.I did in fact then realize after experimenting on the Incredible 2 ,the wifi had to be off and 3g on.Solution was so obvious to use the PP messaging app I never even realized it.So after you have a Sprint phone flashed to PP,there is the Pageplus owl messaging app on the phone in addition to the natine Sprint messaging app. Click on the owl to send mms people if you have had my issue.

Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Carriers
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by july11 View Post
    Both of us are using the 12.About 12 hours ago the issue has been resolved for both phones and they do in fact send and receive now.Only after I had pulled my hair out scouring the internet for an answer did I find out from the flash installer of my Samsung S2 that I had been using the native messaging app which was by Sprint,it would never send out mms but can indeed send/receive text.It was as simple as using the Pageplus messaging app for sending picture mail/mms,and it worked instantly.I did in fact then realize after experimenting on the Incredible 2 ,the wifi had to be off and 3g on.Solution was so obvious to use the PP messaging app I never even realized it.So after you have a Sprint phone flashed to PP,there is the Pageplus owl messaging app on the phone in addition to the natine Sprint messaging app. Click on the owl to send mms people if you have had my issue.
    I've never heard of a "PP messaging app" before.

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    I've never heard of a "PP messaging app" before.
    A user made reference to it in THIS post and also provides a download link.......I have not installed this app, so I know nothing more about it.

EDIT: ok, I installed it on my dx2. It works , but I'm quite certain that it is not an official PP app (PP has no official apps for anything that I am aware of). But does it matter as long as it does what some need it to do............
    Having to wait even an hour to get a prepaid wireless plan pin from an online dealer or pin seller is NOT great, good or even mediocre customer service when you consider this instant internet age we live in. Why let anyone convince you otherwise? Understaffed is what it's called.(Two is not a team)

I recently tested the "don't mention a PP Dealer by name" rule here on PP Hofo......trust me, it is still in effect - got me a 7 day ban.

Feedback Score
    Looks like an app and acts like an app. I click on the PP owl icon and it opens a complete messaging window just like any other text/mms app.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by july11 View Post
    Looks like an app and acts like an app. I click on the PP owl icon and it opens a complete messaging window just like any other text/mms app.
    That is the Wireless Workshop MMS app, and it works on almost every phone. How do you like our work?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast