Thread: SoftBank iPhone 4S 16gb unlock?

Carrier
    At&t
    Feedback Score

SoftBank iPhone 4S 16gb unlock?

I've been looking for a while now and haven't found any reliable website or service that can unlock my 4S 16gb that is locked to Softbank. Can anyone confirm or deny that anyone is doing it that has any kind of reliability? I did find a service on Facebook called 'SoftBank Unlock' but haven't been able to confirm if they are legit.

Thanks!

Phones
    Nokia N82 + 8GB Sandisk MicroSDHC + Nokia BH-501
    Nokia E51 + 6GB Sandisk MicroSDHC
    Nokia N80 + 2GB MiniSD + Plantronics Voyager 510 + Holux GPSlim 236
    Carriers
    Vodafone
    Cingular / AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I'm in the same boat! I've seen plenty of other places that can unlock the 8GB and 32GB models, but what's the deal with only supporting certain sizes and serial numbers?

It's as if the person "on the inside" only has access to specific phones that Softbank sold.

Back in Black.

Carrier
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlarman View Post
    I'm in the same boat! I've seen plenty of other places that can unlock the 8GB and 32GB models, but what's the deal with only supporting certain sizes and serial numbers?

It's as if the person "on the inside" only has access to specific phones that Softbank sold.
    I found a guy on FB that I've been following for over a year now that claims he can unlock for $109 but yesterday out of surprise he advertised a promo for $79 til this Wednesday, May 39th so I immediately messaged him and he denied the promo and said that he cancelled the promo because of 'certain concerns' and would NOT honor what his page advertised and began to question my English and what was and wasn't on him page that he posted. So I got pissed and reported him.

Feedback Score
    Right now the Softbank iPhone unlocking is too costly and that could be the reason why most of the good unlocking websites are not providing/supporting service for softbank.

Feedback Score

Hi! I can unlock it...with Gevey.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroBiz View Post
    I've been looking for a while now and haven't found any reliable website or service that can unlock my 4S 16gb that is locked to Softbank. Can anyone confirm or deny that anyone is doing it that has any kind of reliability? I did find a service on Facebook called 'SoftBank Unlock' but haven't been able to confirm if they are legit.

Thanks!
    I'd unlocked two locked iPhone 4S last months: iPhone 4S JP Softbank Locked and JP KDDI Locked. My Gevey sim is working 5.x.x (half automatical) and 6.x.x - 7 beta 1-2 (full automatical)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by THoMZoNE View Post
    I'd unlocked two locked iPhone 4S last months: iPhone 4S JP Softbank Locked and JP KDDI Locked. My Gevey sim is working 5.x.x (half automatical) and 6.x.x - 7 beta 1-2 (full automatical)
    I have iphone 4S and JP Softbank locked, What Gevey sim version do you use to unlock it?

Thanks!

Phone
    8350i
    Carrier
    Nextel Brasil
    Feedback Score
    any success stories with softbank Iphone 4?