Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Expo Mobile

Feedback Score

Expo Mobile

Sprint mvno with byod. No roaming. 4G LTE is mentioned.

Site does not look finished yet which means it is hard to say if what is mentioned is correct or not.

On their front page for instance is a $19 monthly plan that looks like it includes 250 minutes, unlimited global text, and 4g data. Sounds good, but is it real? Their Plans page does not list any such $19 plan.

Likewise, their FAQ page talks about "price per minute" and "airtime is good for 90 to 150 days after reload, based on the reload value." However, there is no other mention of paygo anywhere on the website.

I only heard about them after they were mentioned in a PCMag article about notable mobile plans seen at CTIA.

Feedback Score
    No byod? Doa.

Feedback Score
    Bring your own used or inactive Sprint device to Expo Mobile

http://www.expomobile.com/byosd.aspx

Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    BYOD very interesting, but the page conspicuously does not mention iphones.

Carriers
    Selectel Wireless
    Airvoice Wireless
    Feedback Score
    They are not launching the cdma side until july 7th, right now the plans page and most information is from the GSM they were doing.

Carriers
    Net10
    Clear
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan Edogawa View Post
    Sprint mvno with byod. No roaming. 4G LTE is mentioned.

Site does not look finished yet which means it is hard to say if what is mentioned is correct or not.

On their front page for instance is a $19 monthly plan that looks like it includes 250 minutes, unlimited global text, and 4g data. Sounds good, but is it real? Their Plans page does not list any such $19 plan.

Likewise, their FAQ page talks about "price per minute" and "airtime is good for 90 to 150 days after reload, based on the reload value." However, there is no other mention of paygo anywhere on the website.

I only heard about them after they were mentioned in a PCMag article about notable mobile plans seen at CTIA.
    Its only the white label mvno of red pcket aka Jolt... Hopefully they learn not to disconnect your number when late paying your bill on this mvno!

Feedback Score

Site is updated with the plans spelled out more clearly

$19 - 250 min, Unlimited Global Text, $1 International Calling Credit, Data Starting at $5 for 250mb

$25 - Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Global Text, $1 International Calling Credit, Data Starting at $5 for 250mb

$40 - Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Global Text, Unlimited International Calling Credit, Unlimited Data

$50 - Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Global Text, Unlimited International Calling Credit, Unlimited Data (Web Up to 3g)

$60 - Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Global Text, Unlimited International Calling Credit, Unlimited Data (Web Up to 4g)

Carriers
    Net10
    Clear
    Feedback Score

Jolt Mobile Ditches AT&T for Sprint with Expo Mobile- Free Unlimited Mexico/Cuba Cell

Jolt Mobile owned by NETWORK ENHANCED TECHNOLOGIES is dumping AT&T and killing Jolt Mobile Brand and has launched there Sprint MVNO Brand Expo Mobile.

The difference here is Expo Mobile is guaranteeing Truly Unlimited LTE Data (they state you can use over 7GB LTE without penalty)and Free Unlimited International Calls to any country and destination in the world. I spoke with a Thomas Kim about being a Dealer and was assured that they are guaranteeing Free Unlimited Mexico Mobile and Cuba Mobile Calls which is included with all there $40 Plans and above. Any one try them yet?

Carriers
    Selectel Wireless
    Airvoice Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I am running a test on expo right now

Sent from my phone either on Selectel, Airvoice or PrepaYd Wireless
    Inside the prepaid there is always a answer.

Moto X - T-Mobile 4G

Carriers
    ekit, Truphone
    piranha, Worldsim
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by theSUIT View Post
    Free Unlimited Cuba Mobile Calls
    Aren't calls to Cuba atrociously expensive?

Phone
    Galaxy S4, ZTE Sonata
    Carrier
    VZW 4G Prepaid, Cricket
    Feedback Score

Jolt Mobile Ditches AT&T for Sprint with Expo Mobile- Free Unlimited Mexico/C...

Is there full BYOSD?

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk 2

Edit: according to the website BYOSD is supported. MMS and picture mail probably won't work.
    Last edited by billm261; 09-14-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Carriers
    BYO Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsro View Post
    I am running a test on expo right now
    In their FAQ they talk about Pay As You Go (and that it expires in 90 to 150 days depending on increment), but I don't see any PAYGO plans? Just monthly plans. Also it's kind of confusing what their different classes of "unlimited" plans mean. My guess ... $40 for 2G, $50 for 3G and $60 for 4G? They also mention buying blocks of data "starting at $5 for 250 MB" but there doesn't seem to be any place to buy it. Is PAYGO something they dropped?
    BYO Wireless -- $5 "100/100" Plan -- 100 minutes, 100 texts -- & -- RingPlus -- $9.99 "Bella" Plan -- 400 minutes, 400 texts and 300 MBs

Carriers
    Selectel Wireless
    Airvoice Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Carriers
    BYO Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsro View Post
    So, in other words, Pay As You Go is only for additional services, like Global Calling or Global text -- or data (on the plans that don't have unlimited amounts). Still don't know where the $5 for 250 MBs of data fits in.

Feedback Score
    Paygo has been reported to be 5 cents a minute/2 cents a text/10 cents a meg with a 30 day cycle like Eco Mobile's but NO rollover. Not really paygo in my book but kind of a pay per use monthly plan . Not really a great thing . Afaik about the data blocks, there is no data on that except for their $5 for 250 megs mentioned. Have no idea if they offer more options (say 500 mb or a gb). Their website isn't much more informative either.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast