Thread: Net10 Reserve Page ??

Feedback Score

Net10 Reserve Page ??

Is there a page on the Net10 website that I can see what time I have in reserve for the next 30 day period?
    When I sign in to my account I can't seem to find anyway to view what I have in reserve on the monthly plan.

I know I have a reserve paying for service through 7/17, but the only thing I can find says service paid through 6/15 .

Phone
    Nexus 5
    Carrier
    Straight Talk (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    I just bought a NET10 card from eBay and got a message from my seller saying it was added. The guy had 100% good feedback from net10 purchases so I knew he wasn't a fraud. My service end-date hasn't extended either. I'll wait until tomorrow before contacting NET10 (for me that will be in about 8-10 hours).

Picture of my reserve page(Does this mean my purchased refill will be added?):
    Name:  net10_reserve_page.png
Views: 322
Size:  88.4 KB

Bigger picture link:
    http://www.howardforums.com/attachme...8&d=1369975279
    I will have questions for you.
    Don't be afraid to ask me questions.

Feedback Score
    Br3akth3lim1t,

That's exactly what I see when I click on "Manage Monthly Plans in your NET0 Reserve". Paid throught date is not updated, nor does it say anything about a card in reserve.

CoastalJack

Phone
    Nexus 5
    Carrier
    Straight Talk (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalJack View Post
    Br3akth3lim1t,

That's exactly what I see when I click on "Manage Monthly Plans in your NET0 Reserve". Paid throught date is not updated, nor does it say anything about a card in reserve.

CoastalJack
    I contacted NET10 through Facebook about my concern, waiting on a reply.

Phone
    Nexus 5
    Carrier
    Straight Talk (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    I haven't gotten a reply on Facebook my ST Mia PM'd me here on HOFO. She told me to email this email address: NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com

I did, got that auto-reply thing saying they got my message, waiting on real reply. According to my Service End Date, I only have 2 days left until I have to refill, but of course I already have.

Feedback Score
    My reserve looked the same way after a pin was added. My service end date did not change either. But on the day after my end date, my sevice end date was updated for another 30 days and the link to manage the reserve was gone from the account manager screen. So it all worked even though the website didn't give me confidence that it would. You both should be fine.

Phone
    Nexus 5
    Carrier
    Straight Talk (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thefisch View Post
    My reserve looked the same way after a pin was added. My service end date did not change either. But on the day after my end date, my sevice end date was updated for another 30 days and the link to manage the reserve was gone from the account manager screen. So it all worked even though the website didn't give me confidence that it would. You both should be fine.
    Hallelujah! Someone has gone through this before! I hope mine works the same way! Next month I'm leaving ST anyways to go to AT&T's new AIO $70 smartphone plan. Good price for 5gb of data with unlimited talk and text (I think it even has LTE ^.^). Yes you read that right, 5GB! FROM AT&T NO CONTRACT! <- That's why we need competition.

Phone
    Nexus 5
    Carrier
    Straight Talk (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thefisch View Post
    I finally got a reply from Facebook support. They said the same thing you did. The person says my account shows that it was added and it will go on automatically on my end date. *cross fingers and hope for best*

Feedback Score
    Br3akth3lim1t,

I got pretty much the same reply from the NT.CorpResolutionTeam. They did write a ticket, and are suppose to be looking at it.

Jack

Feedback Score
    Still no answer from the NT.CorpResolutionTeam

Phone
    Nexus 5
    Carrier
    Straight Talk (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalJack View Post
    Still no answer from the NT.CorpResolutionTeam
    My refill automatically added.