Thread: new docomo phone

Carrier(s)
    Softbank
    Feedback Score

new docomo phone

Hi,
    I am trying to get input about the new android phones. I really want a waterproof phone. I've heard good things about sony phones, I haven't heard much about fujitsu.
    Right now I am contemplating the arrows NX http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/product/s...D_history_area
    which has the same qualcom chip as the S4 I believe, and 64 gb of memory plus a micro sd slot!! what!?
    Also the fujitsu has an FM transmitter so you can play music over your car radio (my car doesn't have the audio input jack)

Or I am thinking of the xperia Z
    I can't find the Z on docomo's site right now
    just the A
    http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/product/s...o04e/spec.html

The Z has a higher res camera, and higher res screen (1080 vs 720 I believe) but the Z only has 16gb of memory vs the A's 32gb.

What do you reccommend?
    Smartphone: Fujitsu Arrows NX F-O6E
    StockRom: + SFlauncher
    [hr][/hr]
    Tablet: Nexus 7 rooted

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The FM tuner on Docomo phones only works in Japan with a Docomo SIM card.

The F-06E - 5.2-inch screen. Do you really need so big a phone? How big is your hand? I suggest cutting a sheet of paper measuring 7 x 14 cm and trying how it fits in your palm, and if you can reach all corners using one hand only.
    Sharp mobile devices database & tips for Sharp smartphones: http://sharp.cheeseus.org
    Selling: Near mint Sharp SoftBank 005SH: SIM unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, leather case
    Selling: Sharp Aquos Phone 007SH – The Hybrid, SIM-unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, optimised.

Carrier(s)
    Softbank
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseus View Post
    The FM tuner on Docomo phones only works in Japan with a Docomo SIM card.

The F-06E - 5.2-inch screen. Do you really need so big a phone? How big is your hand? I suggest cutting a sheet of paper measuring 7 x 14 cm and trying how it fits in your palm, and if you can reach all corners using one hand only.
    Thanks for the information about the FM tuner, I did not know that. I will be using it in Japan so it shouldn't be a problem. 5.2 inches is large, but I compared it with the other 5.0 inch arrows phone and couldn't see .2 inch difference. Also the phones I want with 1080p and 2gigs of ram/ quad core chip all seem to be 4.7-5inches or bigger, I don't think it needs to be that big but I want a fast phone more