Thread: selectel: a couple more questions

Feedback Score

selectel: a couple more questions

How does selectel deal with overages when on one of their monthly plans? I'm not seeing any details on the website.

Can one buy extra time/msgs/data on top of the monthly plans if you happen to run out? What if I have a busy week and just want to supplement my data amount?

How would you even know if you happen to be getting close to running out?

And also, does selectel work like page plus, with the potential service gap when switching between the end of one month of service and the beginning of the next stacked month?

Thanks all...

Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Currently, you cannot be charged overage. I think you can renew your plan early if you run out of minutes or data.

They are working on a way to be able to add a balance to your account to cover overages.

These guys seem to be a little rough around the edges currently. I am waiting a few months before I look into porting my number over there.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by matsukaze View Post
    How does selectel deal with overages when on one of their monthly plans? I'm not seeing any details on the website.

Can one buy extra time/msgs/data on top of the monthly plans if you happen to run out? What if I have a busy week and just want to supplement my data amount?

How would you even know if you happen to be getting close to running out?

And also, does selectel work like page plus, with the potential service gap when switching between the end of one month of service and the beginning of the next stacked month?

Thanks all...
    There are no overages. When you run out of minutes/text/data it's just gone. You can get a $10 Flex cards that gives you extra minutes/texts/data in the meantime. Otherwise you can restart a monthly plan whenever you want.