Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: VZW Offered "Exclusive" Plan

Feedback Score
    This is a Loyalty Plan. It is $60/line/month for unl talk text 2 Gb data. There is no line access fees.

Individual and two line accounts no on unlimited data should strongly push for this plan! Put some pressure on them! It's a loyalty plan, so threaten to cancel. Tell them you've heard of this plan. It certainly does exist

Feedback Score
    Anybody call and threaten to cancel yet?

Phone
    Android
    Carriers
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by stingray6768 View Post
    This is a Loyalty Plan. It is $60/line/month for unl talk text 2 Gb data. There is no line access fees.

Individual and two line accounts no on unlimited data should strongly push for this plan! Put some pressure on them! It's a loyalty plan, so threaten to cancel. Tell them you've heard of this plan. It certainly does exist
    Does the corporate discount apply?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenna View Post
    Does the corporate discount apply?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using HowardForums
    From what other said earlier in the thread, you can not use a corporate discount on this.

Feedback Score
    Discounts do not apply, however this plan is still cheaper than any other option that has tiered data...

Pushing VZW to put people on this plan could drive tiered data prices down.

You can get get a brand new subsidized 4G phone and be on this plan. Or just switch to this to save money. If they hear the bells of churn, they can put you on this plan.

People should call and report the results!

Feedback Score
    went into the store today and they had no knowledge of the deal. I was able to call in and talk to a rep though and they offered the upgrade for all 4 of the lines on the account if we wanted too. We ended up not really needing the unlimited talk/text though and was a little bit cheaper for us to keep our old National Family Plan that we were already on. Might have been a mistake that we regret in a few years. Great deal for those that talk and/or text a lot.

Feedback Score

$60 loyalty plan. Unl talk text 2 GB data and subsidized 4G phones

i saw a comment from someone about a $60 loyalty plan. Unl talk text 2 GB data and subsidized 4G phones
    is this for a single line or for a family plan?
    the only loyalty plan i know if is the 550 min for $60

does anyone know more about $60 loyalty plan. Unl talk text 2 GB data and subsidized 4G phones

thanks

Phones
    A phone
    with buttons
    'n stuff
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    It is a loyalty plan.

Plan code is 88005.

If the reps hear you speak of canceling, they can offer this plan.

Carriers
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    I did call customer support (loyalty department was close )to get his plan .There were requirements to get this
    one you must be out of contract or close to it
    You will have to renew for one year. All in all it still sound good.
    janice45

Feedback Score
    I've called VZ a couple times this week now asking about possible plans, we're on a 700 min/no text plan + one line for data for $90 including taxes, not sure what it's called but that's it. Anyway, after discussing new plans I started asking about porting my number out and things needed to do it (ie account number/password/PIN etc). No mention was made of this plan. My wife has been out of contract 6 years I've been off contract almost 2 years, you'd think they would've offered this plan. I just bought two $70 Droid X2's off ebay to go to a prepaid carrier like Page Plus, with this plan I might give up my unlimited data and get my wife on it. I'm calling them now.

With unlimited talk/text & 4 gb of data it came to $146.44 after taxes for me and my wife, that is crazy, that is why I was looking at switching out.

Carriers
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    I was told if your on a family plan it might not show up .Anyway your out of contract that's a requirement call again and ask about the loyalty
    program the plan code #88005. that helped
    No one knew what I was talking about .It takes some time to get it done but you will. Good luck

Phones
    Motorola ATRIX 2
    Verizon iPhone 4S (Wife's)
    Carriers
    Straight Talk, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    There was another thread that talked about this plan and some of the posts stated that it was a promotion that ended on Fathers Day. The other thread also had the plan code for this $60 loyal plan. The plan code was 88005.

I called VZW before Fathers day and asked if we could switch my wife's line to this plan & at the time she still had over 6 months left on her 2 year contract. I gave the CS rep the plan code, he looked it up and switched her line to that $60 plan with no questions asked.
    However, I gave all the info to a friend of my wife's and she called a couple days after Fathers day & was told they couldn't even find that plan code which is why I wonder if it was in fact a limited time offer & is no longer available.

Feedback Score
    OK just got off the phone. It's $60 + taxes. So for me around $70.xx/month for talk, text, and 2 gb data out the door.

Apparently the reason I wasn't offered it is because my two lines were on one account. The rep had actually never heard of it before and put me on a brief hold to ask around. She did not give me any grief about it.

She re-ran the #'s for two lines and got the same $146.44 including taxes for the share everything plan, however that included a 20% discount on whatever VZ applies that to. This plan was $70.xx so around $140.xx after taxes/fees comparable. However no discount is applied to it (nuts! that would've locked it in for me). For people who DO NOT have a corporate discount this plan would be a slam dunk if you want to stay with Verizon and upgrade your phone and dump the unlimited internet. I remember being quoted $150 + tax so maybe around what, $165-$170 after taxes? This plan would save quite a bit for those people. This is almost the same cost as their prepaid plan, it is $60 but really $55 after auto-pay although I think that includes taxes so there is a difference there. For me there is a little savings but I'm still left wondering WTF I'm doing paying upwards of $1800/yr for cell phone service when we both do not stream, and leaning heavily toward a Verizon MVNO like Page Plus or Straight Talk BYOP program. With Page Plus the total would be around $110 so a difference of $30/month which I'm not sure is enough to make me switch. Only thing holding me back on ST which would be around $90 after taxes for the two lines is the fact that their coverage maps are not consistent, the BYOP map is different than their regular Verizon coverage map (which has large holes) and the point of having a phone is to make calls first and foremost, and I question if their marketing department is being truthful.

Feedback Score
    Today, I had a rep tell me that this plan ended on June 30th. Now that I've read that someone got it yesterday, I doubt that.

I was also told that I could apply my 18% work discount to my line, which would make it less than $50.

I see this as a precursor to more things to come. With prepaid becoming so popular, even the big dawgs will have to do something.

What do you all think?

Jeremy

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast